This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM6 - Reward Challenge (6)

Topic » #NTM6 - Reward Challenge (6)

3300 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
~ REWARD CHALLENGE ~

Hi Models! Today, you'll be having a reward challenge that our another judge Marlon suggested, this will be another versus challenge, thus today you will have a LEADER to make a collage, so yeah, the theme for this week is the SEVEN DEADLY SINS wherein you will each have one to portray, so for Zuid Tribe, you will each have ones to portray whilst you Oost Tribe two from your team will give 2 photos. Yes, you will submit your photos to your chosen leaders. You're free to chose your photo.

So this might be long challenge so you will each have 36 hours to complete the task
Note for the leaders, if they failed to mail their photo and if the closing of this task is near, don't dare wait for them because failure of submission will cause your tribe 0 point.

Leaders can assign the seven deadly sins, so yeahh there's a lot of mailing to do, Goodluck!
3300 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
So yeah if the leader finishes the collage, this is how you'll post it, example:

Liam - Lust
Selena - Envy
Justin - Gluttony
Harry - Greed
Ariana - Sloth
Taylor - Pride
Karlie - Wrath
3300 days 2 hours ago
Jermin119
Who's our leader zuid
3299 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
whos good at collaging? im not good with computers and i work a lot so im not the person for the job lol
3299 days 22 hours ago
raygan94
Who wants to be the leader for this challenge Oost tribe? I am good at making Collages, I have my own Magazine on Tengaged so good on editing too. I dont mind taking leadership but you all have to let me know...
3299 days 22 hours ago
Maicolx3
I would like to be leader!
3299 days 18 hours ago
Duffybutt11
I can do the collage for Zuid.. :D
3299 days 16 hours ago
jayjet
me two
3299 days 14 hours ago
Duffybutt11
are we assigned the sins or do we choose ourselves?
3299 days 10 hours ago
Jerard
The leaders may assign you your sins
3299 days 6 hours ago
jayjet
k
3298 days 22 hours ago
kkoster001
TIme was limited so I put this together, and I hope no one hates me for it!
http://postimg.org/image/mnrygor7l/
3298 days 22 hours ago
kkoster001
Wrong pic oops
3298 days 10 hours ago
kkoster001
3298 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
OMG I thought it's 48 hours sorry

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!