This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM6 - Zuid Tribe

Topic » #NTM6 - Zuid Tribe

3352 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
- Anne Curtis (TheUncanny)
- Brittany Markert (jayjet)
- Cameron Dallas (Duffybutt11)
- Coco Rocha (k4r4k)
- Dave Franco (TheLogic)
- Patrick Schwarzenneger (gang95)
3352 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
I welcome you here at the beautiful island of Amsterdam, Netherlands! You we're grouped in 3 with 6 members each. Where did I get the tribe names? Noord, Zuid and Oost are some of the boroughs of the Amsterdam. I will briefly explain some Survivor-NTM thingy that will happen.

The game will be like this. Every week there will be 1 challenge and 1 photoshoot, it will serve us the reward challenge and immunity challenge, respectively. For the reward challenge, I may have different prizes to give for the tribe since both Reward and Immunity challenge scores of your team will be averaged. For the immunity challenge, just like the reward challenge, but this time if your tribe gains the highest or 2nd highest average, your tribe will be saved for elimination, for the team gaining the lowest average scores they will go to tribal council wherein they must vote off one of their tribe members who they think did the least and the weakest shoot. But remember, it is still a NEXT TOP MODEL GROUP so you should eliminate who you think is the weakest of your groupmates, if you failed to do so, the tribe will be up for a back to back elimination and will be banned for the next reward challenge. If a person do not vote, it will be a self vote.

Reward Challenge - There will be a reward challenge. I'm planning for what prizes/situations I'll give to you so stay tune.

Immunity/Individual Immunity Challenge - This time 2 tribes who will have the highest average scores will be immuned for the elimination.

Hidden Immunity Idol - Yes there will be, and it will be on blogs. This is the thing that I will say: "Congratulations! You found an Immunity Idol (Noord Tribe)"Just like that.
3352 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
Also this will serve as your home so make it looks like an island. Talk as much as you can since a MODEL have a GREAT personality :)
3352 days 4 hours ago
k4r4k
hi everyone!
3352 days 4 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Aye!!!! Can't wait to get started!!!
3352 days 3 hours ago
gang95
hi all,
how's life?

let us do our best and keep our team on top:D
3352 days 3 hours ago
gang95
gggggggoooooooo       

!!!!ZUID TRIBE!!!!
3352 days 3 hours ago
jayjet
we better be good
3351 days 19 hours ago
TheLogic
hIIII
3351 days 9 hours ago
gang95
how r u all?

waiting 2 start ha:D
3351 days ago
Duffybutt11
Im great hbu!? Im also excited to start! I think we have a strong tribe with sexy people!!!
3349 days 10 hours ago
gang95
good
3349 days 10 hours ago
gang95
did u all play it?
if not, plz hurry up
we should not lose
3348 days 1 hour ago
jayjet
hey soz i didnt do challenge
3346 days 12 hours ago
gang95
no probs. try to do it next time.
3344 days 2 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Sucks we have to vote someone out.. But tbh I'm voting Anne! She clearly is inactive!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!