This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~THE CELEBRITY EDITION: FINALE~

Topic » ~THE CELEBRITY EDITION:..

3757 days ago
Jerard
Will the 2 of you please step forward?
3757 days ago
Jerard
Josh - You have been one of the Social Media Favorites and have been dominating the boys with your call-outs.
3757 days ago
Jerard
Will you be the first male model winner?
3757 days ago
Jerard
Karlie - The girl who always blew us away and she kept growing every week. Like Josh, she dominate the first call-outs for the girls.
3757 days ago
Jerard
Me and Laura have deliberated the picture that will appear in the link will be our "NEXT TOP MODEL"......
3757 days ago
Jerard
Congratulations to the both of you, but the NEXT TOP MODEL IS.
3757 days ago
Jerard
3757 days ago
Jerard
CONGRATULATIONS!
3757 days ago
Jerard
OUR NEXT TOP MODEL IS KARLIE!!
3757 days ago
Jerard
Karlie wins the Next Top Model by gaining 247 points while Josh, our first-runner-up got a score of 238 points.
3757 days ago
Jerard
Josh, i'm so glad that you join the NEXT TOP MODEL. I hope i will see you big in the modeling industry, and i hope that you and the MODEL DIVISION AGENCY MANAGEMENT can find great models in the future. Thanks for joining :)
3757 days ago
Jerard
And for you Karlie, our new NEXT TOP MODEL you will have, A 3 Cover and Spread of Model Division (or more),  A $100 000 Contract from Hughes Models, A Perfume Commercial  and A Modelling Contract with Model Division.
3757 days ago
Jerard
and also a chance to be come a judge on the NEXT TOP MODEL SEASON 4!
3757 days ago
Jerard
So Karlie and Laura, the question remains, Will the both of you be a judge for the next season?

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!