This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

12TH CELEBRITY CASTINGS RESULT & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » 12TH CELEBRITY CASTINGS RESULT..

3745 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
KARLIE:

8 + 27.8 + 5.2 = 41
3745 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
You're still in the running towards becoming our NEXT TOP MODEL and you will fight with Josh and Mario for the crown.
3745 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
And for you Barbie, maybe your game over in this competition but as far as i know you'll be a great model and i hope i'll see you big in the fashion industry.
3745 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Before you leave Barbie, any last message for the three?
3745 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. Karlie, Josh and Mario, one of them will become the new NEXT TOP MODEL CELEBRITY!
3745 days 22 hours ago
Caitlynn7
oh danm, goodbye barbie!
Josh Hutchersons photo was ANYTHING but high fashion, the judges should give harsher scores to those who don't get such good photos because due to even the people who have bad photos, get high scores ad end up winning the best photo.
3745 days 20 hours ago
DuncanSurferBoy
I'm so sorry Barbie!!! :( wish you the best of luck in the future!
Woooohoooooo!!!!! Final 3!!! Congrats Josh and Karlie!! May the best man or woman win!
I'm so excited I made it all the way to the final 3!
3745 days 19 hours ago
kkoster001
Congrats to you guys, thank Caitlynn for giving me constructive criticism, and good luck guys, :)
3745 days 18 hours ago
SummerRae101
Good luck!! guys!!! Bring It Home Josh!!! You guys are all amazing!!
3745 days 17 hours ago
SummerRae101
I'd love to be back for an all stars!!! #BattleOfTheCycles
3745 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
cool Barbie, i would like to see you in all-stars :)
3745 days 12 hours ago
SummerRae101
Thanks.. You're an amazing host!! Bye Guys!! Good Luck *hugs them*
3745 days 4 hours ago
WitZ
Bye Barbie :/ there is one person who I think should be gone instead of you and I'm disappointed they aren't :( you were one of my favs from the start and it's sad to see you leave.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!