This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

5TH CELEBRITY CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » 5TH CELEBRITY CHALLENGE &..

3812 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Hi Guys! Now we're doing the "BRANDING". This is the first season doing it. I've done research and ask people about your celebrities. I'll give you each a brand that you need to apply from now on in every CHALLENGES & SHOOTS. So now let us start!

You just need to post a photo where we can see your brand.

Barbie - SEDUCTIVE ( making someone do or want something; very attractive)
Beyonce - DIVA (exudes great style and personality with confidence and expresses their own style and not letting others influence who they are or want to be)
Josh - CHARMING (alluring or pleasing)
Karlie - ERA-DESCENT ( can look 70's, 80's, 90's 20's etc.)
Lady - UNIQUE (only one of its kind; unlike anything else; different)
Mario - HUNK (a handsome well-built man)
Miranda - SPLENDID (extremely astonishing)
Robert - TOUGH (able to endure hardship or pain)
Selena - INSPIRATION (being a role model; something creative)
Tyra - FIERCE (having or displaying a violent or ferocious aggressiveness)

From now on, we need to see what BRAND ARE YOU IN EVERY SINGLE CHALLENGES AND SHOOTS.

Goodluck :)
3811 days 22 hours ago
Kaushal
Tyra banks- fierce

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11l6gqo&s=5#.UpT6xTK9KSM

U could see the aggressiveness in her eyes!!!
3811 days 16 hours ago
kkoster001
3811 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
4 MORE
3809 days 8 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
3809 days 8 hours ago
WitZ
Week 5 Challenge
SPECIAL JUDGE : LAURA!
I've been asked to judge for you today so I have. Congratulations Karlie for winning. You can post two shots at the photo shoot. Also well done to those of you in the high 8's / low 9's. Unfortunately 4 of you are below 8's. You need to step up your game of you might be the next to go.

Lady Gaga - UNIQUE : I think the photo itself is good but when you get "UNIQUE" I was expected something more extravagant and awe-inspiring.
Robert - TOUGH : Once again you gave a poor shot. Your face looks like a duck and it doesn't show "TOUGH" at all.
Tyra - FIERCE : Once again I LOVE your shot and you emulate your brand perfectly. Well done. I really see the "FIERCE" through the eyes and bone structure.
Mario - HUNK : You are the perfectly "HUNK" here. Your body and face is good and the brand is understood.
Josh - CHARMING : This doesn't look "CHARMING" at all. Your not even modelling. Your just scratching your nose. I know you are better than this.
Selena - INSPIRING : I really don't like your shot at all. Yes I understand that this is a harder characteristic to emulate but this is just a poor shot.
Karlie - ERA - DESCENT : This is a fabulous shot. You ARE "ERA - DESCENT" and I see it in your shot. Perfect.
Barbie - SEDUCTIVE : This is a decent shot but be careful because here you are tiptoeing the line between seduction and prostitution, fortunately you fell in the seduction side - just.
Miranda - SPLENDID : You did a really good job here. The pose is simple yet effective and your leg extension is good too.
Beyoncé : No shot.

Karlie : 9.7 / 10
Tyra : 9.5 / 10
Miranda : 9.5 / 10
Mario : 9.1 / 10
Barbie : 8.9 / 10
Lady Gaga : 8.6 / 10
Selena : 7.9 / 10
Josh : 7.8 / 10
Robert : 7.7 / 10
Beyoncé : 5.0 / 10
3809 days 2 hours ago
Kaushal
Yay thx
3809 days 1 hour ago
DuncanSurferBoy
thank you Witz!!
3809 days ago
kkoster001
Thanks. I know I can do better.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!