This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

2ND CELEBRITY CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » 2ND CELEBRITY CHALLENGE &..

3864 days 5 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
3863 days 9 hours ago
WitZ
Laura's scores and comments.
Week 2
Tyra : wow, truly a stunning shot. Another really good shot. You are not someone to be messed with in this competition.
Robert : once again i think this is okay. The face is okay but we can't see your eyes because of the glasses and your clothes are unfashionable. Much improvement is needed.
Bobby : I like this much more than last week. Here you are sexy and the black and white really adds to the overall glow of the picture. Great job.
Miranda : I really love this. The face is strong and the pose is good too. You look like the dress is a big long for you and that you're standing on it but that is minor detail. Good job.
Karlie : WOW. This is a fantastic shot. I loved your shot last week and once again you shine. Great face, great pose, modelling H to T! Keep up the good work.
Diego : You look good and I like it too. I wish it looked a little more model-Eskimo but still well done.
Barbie : another decent shot here. You pose is fine but maybe try changing it up because this the second week with your hand on your hip. Your face is a little lost but still okay effort.
Selena : last week was a shocker for you but here I am much happier! You body looks sleek and sexy and your face looks good too. Much better effort.
Mario : last week I gave you my BEST score but here I just don't like it. You are just standing there and your face has little expression. I hope you can bounce back.
Beyoncé : I really like this. It is much better than last week. I hope you continue to improve.
Lady Gaga : I love the couture design but the face looks kind of weak. I think this is not as good as last week. Still it was a good effort.
Keegan : failed to produce a shot.
Adriana : failed to produce a shot.

Karlie : 9.7 / 10
Tyra : 9.3 / 10
Bobby : 8.8 / 10
Miranda : 8.6 / 10
Beyoncé : 8.3 / 10
Selena : 8.3 / 10
Lady Gaga : 8.2 / 10
Barbie : 8.2 / 10
Diego : 8.1 / 10
Mario : 8.0 / 10
Robert : 7.7 / 10
Adriana : 5.3 / 10 (slightly higher than Keegan because she posted a better shot last time.)
Keegan : 5.0 / 10

Overall models I think you did worse than last week. Well done Karlie and Tyra for strong shots and for the rest of you I hope you can improve.
3863 days 5 hours ago
kkoster001
You didn't score Josh's photo)
3863 days 4 hours ago
acyuta
i will improve! :)
3863 days 3 hours ago
kkoster001
(I wasn't even added to chart)
3863 days 3 hours ago
SummerRae101
I Will Do Better I Promise
3863 days 2 hours ago
Kaushal
Yayayay 9.3/10

Thx alot
3862 days 23 hours ago
jstylez
Thanks WitZ! Glad you like my photo! :)
3862 days 15 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
:)
3862 days 13 hours ago
jaaps101
yay not bad score...
3862 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
Sorry josh
I like your body but I think your face could be better.
8.1/10
3862 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
RAY WILL GUEST JUDGE AGAIN, AND I WILL MAKE THIS GAME FASTER AND I'LL PUT THE PANEL TOMORROW :)
3862 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Since most of you got 0 in Social Media there will be punishments and for your first punishment, it will be announced at the panel.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!