This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NTM EPISODE 10: CASTING RESULT & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » NTM EPISODE 10: CASTING RESULT..

3886 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
OUR CHALLENGE WINNER WHO BOOKS 4 OUT OF 4 GO-SEES IS............................... EBONY!
Congratulations Ebony.

HERE ARE YOUR SCORES:
Ebony- 10 (4 out of 4)
Izzy- 9 (3 out of 4)
Jordan- 8 (2 out of 4)
Ray- 8 (2 out of 4)
Analise- 6 (0 out of 4)

For your prize, you'll be the one to pick the garment that you'll use for your next Shoot. I'll be mailing you the garments.

GOODLUCK <3
3884 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
OUR THEME FOR THIS WEEK IS "CHINA"

China is currently the most populous country in the world. China is also famous of their unbelievable structures that really do exists like, Red Beach, Fields of Tea, Tianzi Mountains, Zhangye Danxia Landform and many more. So our shoot for today is something that unbelievable, unrealistic, or fantasy.
For example:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m985fzb18o1qahr9oo1_500.jpg
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/348/7/8/mermaid_by_vazagothic-d34vg4j.jpg
http://stylekandi.com/photos/14/full/duLx12502744754f17b8070400a.jpg

I want you to take it to the next level. Goodluck <3
3884 days 13 hours ago
raygan94
3883 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
STILL NEEDED:

EBONY
3883 days 20 hours ago
coltsfan876
Ill do it when I get home from school soz
3883 days 10 hours ago
coltsfan876
Ebony:
Fantasy, Sex Appeal, High fashion
3882 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
Ebony please can you say what photo.
3881 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
XXXCLOSEDXXX
3881 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Ebony confirmed that she'll be using the 4th photo.
3881 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
Week 10 : Photoshoot
Laura's comments...

Ray : WOW, Ray truly exquisite! I absolutely adore this shot and it fits the challenge perfectly well.

Jordan : you fit the brief well but maybe a bit too simple. Still good effort but this late in the competition will it be enough?

Izzy : I really like this shot. You look strong and elegant and hitting the light well. Cool.

Analise : I like this shot. It's different and quirky and it works.

Ebony : I like the awkward angles and how your almost contorting your body, good effort.

Ray : 9.7 / 10
Izzy : 9.4 / 10
Analise : 9.2 / 10
Ebony : 9.1 / 10
Jordan : 8.9 / 10

Overall a rather fantastic shoot. High scores across the board. Good job girls.
3880 days 14 hours ago
HumptyDumpty
Izzy: I love this whole shot of you..your face so calm and fierce even when you jumping up and spreading it wide..you are really stepping up to be a contender

Analise : I don't really like it..if take out the graphic in this pic..it will be a blah picture..
is just like "yo whats up" ...quite a disappointment at this stage of the level..

Ebony: is not a doubt you can take good photo..but this photo is not as strong compare to others this week..i just wish your face get more of the light and your leg it look short for me..

Ray: it fits the challenge theme just only it was an edited photo..but to be honest it was a very nice shot from you..nice face shot nice body shot..in terms of the theme not impress..

Jordan: as Laura say you might fit the theme..but is too play it safe for this stage of the competition..quite disappointed for me as you and ebony which I thought was doing well.

Izzy- 10
Ray- 8
Ebony- 7
Jordan- 6.5
Analise - 6
3880 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have 5 AMAZING ladies standing before me, but I only have 4 photos in my hands; and these photos represent the 4 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming the first Next Top Model.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!