This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NTM 2 EPISODE 9: CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » NTM 2 EPISODE 9: CHALLENGE..

3906 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
PHOTOSHOOT!!

Hello Girls, Analise picked the country "Mexico"!

Mexico, is famous about their "Exotic Beaches" so for your 2nd time, you'll pose wearing LINGERIE, but this time i want it to see your WHOLE BODY.

So Goodluck <3
3906 days 19 hours ago
WitZ
Laura mail!!! (Haha)

Jerard has informed me to state that you may also post swimsuits...

So LINGERIE or SWIMSUIT, WHOLE BODY and somehow BEACH related. Good luck....

Laura xxx
3906 days 8 hours ago
raygan94
Second picture :)
3906 days 3 hours ago
Maicolx3
3904 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
STILL NEEDED:

EMILIANA
3903 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
xxxCLOSEDxxx
3903 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
Week 9

Jordan : Wow, what a comeback. You have done so well in this. I really love it! Good effort.

Ebony : I really like this although you right foot looks really awkward but besides that, awesome effort.

Izzy : I really love your shot. It is strong, sexy and powerful. Great shot.

Analise : I love this. The fluidity and the fact you are airborne really adds to the shot.

Ray : I really don't like this at all. The angles are all wrong and the light is hitting you badly. Not a good effort.

Izzy : 9.4 / 10
Analise : 9.3 / 10
Jordan : 9.2 / 10
Ebony : 8.9 / 10
Ray : 8.4 / 10
Emiliana : 0 / 10
3902 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Since L didn't judge again, I'll AGAIN get the 10% from your last week's result and for the two comebacks you'll both get automatically 8%.
3902 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3902 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
I have 4 beautiful ladies and 2 Comebacks  standing before me, but I only have 5 photos in my hands.
3902 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
And these photos represent the 5 of you who will still be in the running towards becoming the Next Top Model.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!