This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NTM 2 EPISODE 8: CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » NTM 2 EPISODE 8: CHALLENGE..

3903 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Hi girls for your next challenge, it is just simply as a SPAMMING CHALLENGE, so you just need to spam, spam, spam. The most mentioned name of yours will win the challenge.

GOODLUCK :)
3903 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
check out my blog there. The winner will be immune from the elimination.
3901 days 19 hours ago
WitZ
Oops. Sorry jerard can you delete my comment. I didn't realise it was our comp :p when I trended a competitor. I am a judge and should remain impartial....
3901 days 18 hours ago
Maicolx3
Woops lol I completely forgot you were my judge xD
3901 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
So i think without further a do, our Challenge Winner is Izzy!! ^_^

Izzy. You'll be immune for this week's panel.But you should also do the next photoshoot.

HERE'S YOUR SCORES: (Averaging)

IZZY- 10
EMILIANA- 7.5
EBONY- 6.5
ANALISE- 5
RAY- 5

Goodluck <3
3901 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Our theme for this week is "Nepal". Nepal is well-knowned for their high structures like Mt. Everest, Kangchenjunga, JSB Financial Tower,and many more. So our photoshoot will be "Sky High" which means you're UP AND FLOATING IN THE AIR.

Examples:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pw0A0Qd_i1k/UbMUxEbkcNI/AAAAAAAAMPk/dCjvZQU1Vik/s640/floating-photography-2.jpg
http://antm411.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/5bantm5d_chris04.jpg

REMEMBER: Be as GRACEFUL as you can, and always be HIGH-FASHION!
3901 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
BTW, Jump Shot will do but floating will still be better.
3900 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
xxXCLOSEDXxx
3900 days 22 hours ago
WitZ
Week 8
Laura's comments...

Izzy : I don't know about this picture. Your face looks rigid and it's a little too unrealistic. I think you should count yourself lucky that you are immune.

Analise : I really like this shot. You look elegant and your profile is gorgeous not to mention you are working those clothes. Great job.

Ray : I think it is okay yet I don't think you fully grasped the concept of this challenge. I think you could have don't much more than just jumping.

Emiliana : WOW for almost the first time in this competition I think you pulled off a solid elegant shot. Your eyes are piercing and you really look like your floating. Well done.

Ebony : like ray I think you didn't get the concept. Not only that you look really bland and boring. Not good....

Emiliana : 9.3 / 10
Analise : 9.0 / 10
Izzy : 8.1 / 10 - immune
Ray : 7.8 / 10
Ebony : 7.6 / 10

Overall girls some soared and some just fell to the ground. Good luck.
3900 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
I THINK L WILL NOT JUDGE AGAIN, SO AS LAST WEEK, I'LL DO AGAIN THE AVERAGING.
3900 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!