This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NTM 2 EPISODE 7: CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » NTM 2 EPISODE 7: CHALLENGE..

3908 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
For your Challenge this will be the Simplest Challenge with a ttwist. Our Challenge for today is "Beauty Shoot" now the twist is, our Challenge Winner last week was Ray wherein her awards is to shoot what hair will be assigned to each one of you.

Ex. Jordan - Ombre Hair
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRlg1TWHNkGaEBd2I9PaQRyQp2QhMcgWU_PMazoI3BeUieLpjJfA

HAIRS:
Analise- Jet Black (Shoulder Length)
Ebony- Bald
Emiliana- Pixie Cut (Red)
Izzy- Blonde Afro
Ray- Long (Brown)
Tyra- Long (Pink)

Be Natural. Focus with the Face and not the body, I don't allowed full body shot. It could be Half-body, Only the Face etc.

GOODLUCK :D
3908 days 21 hours ago
coltsfan876
BALD?!
3908 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
Bald can be beautiful!
3908 days 1 hour ago
KarmaArrived
Analise:
So when I heard I was gonna do jet black shoulder length, I instantly thought of Cleopatra!
So here ya go!
http://www.wallcoo.net/celebrity/cleopatra/images/cleopatra_wanhaizhen_003.jpg
3907 days 16 hours ago
Maicolx3
3906 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Hello Girls. I'm here to announce the Challenge Winner which is no other than............. Emiliana!!

Here is where you all stand:
Emiliana- 9.3
Izzy-        8.2
Analise- 8.1
Ray-        7.7
Ebony- 7.6
Tyra- 7.5

I thought this Challenge will be the easiest but over-all you make me so DISAPPOINTED.
3906 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
So for your prize Emiliana. You'll have a chance to talk to us (the judges) and asked us each 5 questions about modeling by MAILING US. You will also chose a partner who will asked me 3 question.

SO PICK THE ONE WHO IS DESERVING, and for the others. GOODLUCK :D
3906 days 21 hours ago
MariaBalcanFlower
Woow I am so happy :) I must admitt this was the hardest task for me so far. And I am choosing Izzy because I think she deserve it the most. Peace.
3906 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
You can asked us your 5 question anytime you want, so chose it carefully. For you Izzy congratulations too, you'll have your 3 questions to me.
3906 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
So Girls, for your first Photoshoot here in the Philippines, well the theme is probably the PHILIPPINES. Philippines is basically a country with 7,107 ISLANDS including Boracay, Puerto Princesa and many more. So this will basically happen in the BEACH and this will be a LINGERIE PHOTOSHOOT. Be Sexy (Not to Much) and bring the best in all of you.

SEE YOU ALL LATER!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!