This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NTM 2 EPISODE 4: CHALLENGE & PHOTOSHOOT

Topic » NTM 2 EPISODE 4: CHALLENGE..

3934 days 11 hours ago
Jerard
Hello, So for your Challenge We'll be talking about the "High-Fashion Color". So i'll give you into 3 which means 3 models each. First of all you need UNITY, because you'll need to post ONLY ONE PHOTO EACH GROUP. It will be a 48 hour challenge (which means you'll have a lot of time thinking what to post). All i need is a photo showing  HIGH FASHION. The dress that the model will wear will be the color that i'll give to you. Btw, the leader that I've picked is the one who got the best photo from week 1-3. The winner of this challenge will be IMMUNE from elimination :D

TEAM RED:
LEADER: Ebony
MEMBERS: Ray & Izzy

TEAM BLUE:
LEADER: Ajocké
MEMBERS: Analise & Jordan

TEAM VIOLET:
LEADER: Emiliana
MEMBERS: Tyra & Ashlyn

NOTE: THE LEADER WILL BE THE ONE TO POST THE PHOTO THAT THE GROUP HAVE PICKED, IF THE LEADER SAYS THAT YOU DIDN'T COOPERATE WITH THE GROUP, SHE'LL NOT BE IMMUNE.
3934 days 11 hours ago
coltsfan876
Izzy ... Ew
3934 days 11 hours ago
jayjet
ashlyn eww
3934 days 8 hours ago
Maicolx3
Everybody ewwww lolol
3933 days 8 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
bye team violet
3932 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
xxCLOSEDxx
3932 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
I WILL NOW REVEAL WHO'S THE WINNER OF THE CHALLENGE, AJOCKE, ANALISE, JORDAN (BLUE TEAM), YOU WILL NOT BE IMMUNE FOR PANEL, WHICH MEANS EITHER VIOLET OR RED WILL BE IMMUNE. I BASED MY DECISION NOT ONLY IN THE DRESS, ALSO THE HIGH-FASHION LOOK OF IT. SO THE WINNER OF THIS CHALLENGE IS............................... RED TEAM!!!

EBONY, IZZY AND RAY YOU ARE NOW IMMUNE FOR PANEL, YOU CAN POST SO YOU'LL KNOW WHERE YOU'LL BE RANK, BUT IF NOT YOU'LL BE IN THE MIDDLE CALL-OUT.

GOODLUCK :D
3932 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
BTW, HERE'S THE SCORE:

RED- 9
VIOLET- 8
BLUE- 7
3932 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
Ajocke leaves the competition, because she is unsatisfied with her challenge score. Now it's down to 8. France is our next photoshoot theme, France is well-knowned for it's "Eiffel Tower" so for your shoot you'll be able to chose what type of photo eill you choose but it's background is the eiffel tower, goodluck
3932 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
btw, if your not satisfied with your challenge score, make sure that you will do your best in the photoshoot.
3932 days 5 hours ago
AustinBenevides
Oh shocker, just goes to show that our captain was an idiot that challenge

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!