This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Challenge & Photoshoot (3)

Topic » #NTM18 - Challenge &..

904 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
And Jon's Top 2 groups are....
904 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Top 2:

- Group 1
- Group 2
904 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
One of these 2 groups will have that additional points, and they are.....
904 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
904 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations, GROUP 2!!!
904 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Group 1 - 9.6
Group 2 - 9.8
Group 3 - 8.8
Group 4 - 9.1
904 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations to Group 2: Barbie, Cong, and Reece your "Mystery" theme gave the best impression. With that, you get to enjoy your prize this week.
904 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Barbie - 9.8
Cong - 9.8
Reece - 9.8
Jourdan - 9.6
Luka - 9.6
Malaika - 9.6
Gigi - 9.1
Tanya - 9.1
Yibo - 9.1
Nastya - 8.8
Sasha - 8.8
Shanina - 8.8
904 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
I have to congratulate everyone for a successful first-team challenge, I have received no complaints from no participation.
904 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #3

"Zodiacs"

Hello, Top 12 and welcome to your third photoshoot. For our shoot, we are looking at the 12 astrological signs, or in western popular culture is often reduced to sun sign astrology. If you are still not familiar - Cancer, Aquarius, Aries, Taurus, Sagittarius, Virgo, Libra, Leo, Pisces, Scorpio, Gemini, and Capricorn are the signs we are talking about.

Now, those who believe in zodiacs, these signs reveal a lot about a person's personality, characteristics, and traits, and some even base majority of their decisions based on their signs. And with this photoshoot, we are about to learn more. For this shoot, I random.org you into a zodiac sign that you will need to study. You need to submit a photo that speaks a lot about the sign itself - ask yourself, if this sign is a person, who and how will she be.

For the panel, we will be joined by our second guest judge, he will accompany us for weeks 3 and 4, he is also a former judge, the winner of Next Top Model Cycle 5: Fans vs. Favorites, it's Marlon Teixeira (wileycoyote)!

I'll post your zodiac sign assignations below. You will have 24 hours to post a photo. Beyond that means 2 point deduction, and you don't want that. Thank you and Goodluck! x
904 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Thank you Jon! And congrats group 2!
904 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Zodiac Signs:

Barbie - Gemini
Cong - Sagittarius
Gigi - Virgo
Jourdan - Cancer
Luka - Aquarius
Malaika - Taurus
Nastya - Libra
Reece - Scorpio
Sasha - Pisces
Shanina - Leo
Tanya - Capricorn
Yibo - Aries
904 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Also, make sure to send your thoughts and speak in the house x
904 days 13 hours ago
Sebbers
Tanya - Capricorn

https://i.imgur.com/PuiqPv6.gif

Capricorn's are known for being introverted, soft, and ethereal. They are also earth signs and are known for muted, earthy colors. I feel this picture perfectly encapsulates Capricorn. hiding behind a wreath of flowers (earth) with muted earth tones as the color palette. This picture combines every element of what a Capricorn is.
904 days 10 hours ago
jfaia
Nastya as Libra: https://imgur.com/a/KXFZ153

Libra´s have the 2 sides, and they are always balancing through good and bad decisions. That´s what I want to portray, the peace and the calm and the positive and the other least good side, when we are more alive, in danger, more negative. And that´s life, it´s all about being in the middle and growing from it <3

Side note: I (jfaia) am a Libra in real life

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!