This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM18 - Challenge & Photoshoot (2)

Topic » #NTM18 - Challenge &..

902 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
I for sure thought we are waiting someone still (sorry for that) x
902 days 22 hours ago
Jerard
Guest Judge Francisco will be commenting below, afterwards, I'll post the final challenge results. Good luck!
902 days 17 hours ago
rahrah
Francisco:

Gigi - I really thought I was gonna see something from your season of drag race knowing how well you are at fashion. YAY you did not do that and I think you knew from my critiques. I really like the fabrics and pose and makeup. Much better than last weeks photo shoot. Well Done.

Nastya - Well this is very unusual and different and it works so well. If it was the outfit without the face detail I would be challenging this but the flower arrangement bringing the colour in is so well done. Great Job.

Tanya - Love this outfit, gives me modern, urban grandma. The birdcages just finish it all off a spectacular job.

Reece - WOW WOW WOW! This is what I wanted and I love love love it. The belts are everything and it's so different and edgy. AMAZING JOB! The boots as well with the shells on them. Detail is perfection.

Wang Yibo - I love the challenge of the norm in this and really enjoy the bottom half. However, the top half does seem a little busy. Overall though not too bad.

Barbie - I do love some lingerie as a daytime outfit in public. In saying that though it is not unusual. I really am looking for you to challenge the barrier and go bigger! Take a risk and not play safe. That is my challenge for you in this upcoming photoshoot.

Sasha - I'm kinda obsessed with these patterns, the silver is a little bland in comparison but great job overall

Luka - This is so cute. I respect the minimalistic approach but I wanted a little more. You know when the theme is the unusual and different fashion you wanna go ABOVE AND BEYOND! The outfit is cute and a little urban.

Malaika - You look so beautiful and amazing, yes this outfit is unusual and different and I really like it. In saying that though I do wanna challenge you on purpose and not just obscure. Yes, the outfit is unusual but it is a replica of a bouquet of flowers. In saying that you look stunning as always.

Park - I'm so disappointed this is a headshot! Cause what I see is great but I'm looking at only your face and I can't tell much from the unusual fashion which is what the challenge was. Sorry, this is a little upsetting. Your face looks great in it.

He Cong - I had no idea that you had sponges on until I had a second glance. Great way to show an unusual sense of fashion. The whole image works super well together.

Jourdan - OMG! This is drop-dead gorgeous. The bows, the outfit, that headpiece. Urgh, I am obsessed and you sold it in the pose.
Shanina - Another amazing shot, this is elegant but shows a sense of power and like you out for revenge. Giving me rich villain vibes.
902 days 17 hours ago
rahrah
Francisco:

I just wanna say this as well. You all are bringing it and amazing me. These shots are stunning and you all got competition but yeah I am super impressed by all of you so far.
902 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
902 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Overall, as you can see our Guest Judge Francisco was pretty impressed with what everyone did tonight.
902 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
For the second time around, we have TWO challenge winners.
902 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
These 2 challenge winners got the first "10" of the season.
902 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
The WINNERS of the challenge will have an advantage for the upcoming photoshoot.
902 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Two of these 4 are going to get the challenge win:

- He Cong
- Jourdan Dunn
- Nastya Zhidkova
- Reece King
902 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations to our challenge winners.....
902 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
902 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
REECE
902 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
902 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
and JOURDAN!!!!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!