This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM14 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM14 - Challenge &..

1594 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
LIZZO!!
1594 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Lizzo, you got the first ever challenge win for the cycle. As the winner of the challenge, as said earlier you are going to have a 2 point additional for your scores.
1594 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
And here’s where you all stands..
1594 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Challenge Scores:

Lizzo - 10
Jon - 9
Luka - 9
Bella - 8
Laith - 8
Olivia - 8
Efren - 7
Jhona - 7
Kylie - 7
Rosie - 7
Coco - 6
Miles - 6
Nyakim - 6
Duckie - 0
Liam - 0
1594 days 12 hours ago
Jerard
Your photoshoot will be tonight (EST) as well. Goodluck!
1594 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
congrats Lizzo!! :))
1594 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
Oh wow top 3 thank you Lennox and congrats Lizzo <3
1594 days 8 hours ago
varlto
bottom 3:(
1594 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
*collects picture with tears in my eyes* Thank you so much!
1594 days 7 hours ago
tast519
Jon: Wow. Tysm!! Feels amazing to see my name that high since everyone else did so well.
1594 days 4 hours ago
Jerard
Photoshoot #1

“Denims and Diamonds”

Hi guys, for your first photoshoot I kinda want to see it simple yet very free. It is because we want to see how you do a shoot with less requirement so we can altogether grow as a model week after week.

For today’s photoshoot your only requirement is to give us a photo of you wearing a piece of denims and/or diamonds, could be just denim, could just be diamonds or could be both. This photoshoot is really special since it will let us see how you work in a freely situation with bi specific emotions, settings, etc. needed.

You have 24 hours to submit your photo. Thank you and goodluck!
1594 days 3 hours ago
TechnoMike
i think this entry speaks volumes in itself. it's amazingly simple and very very free
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/80/09/e2/8009e2a4e24febf1f40484ed9d5fa611.jpg
1594 days 3 hours ago
nateclove
You should always confident in everything you do! That's why I'll be modeling in my *own* merch!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ECBcHfbUEAAmfQI.jpg

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!