This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM13 - Challenge & Photoshoot (1)

Topic » #NTM13 - Challenge &..

1810 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Aquaria - I liked the shot, it felt editorial for me. I don't know if I can say this was a "bad setting" for the shoot because I actually can see this in a normal one. You look really feminine here, I was unable to see your man side which I see nothing wrong of. That dress was pretty good also.

Pietro - Well this was... basic. There's no modelling involved in this shot, I suppose. It felt like you had your friend took a picture of you in a beach, which does not necessarily mean a derelict scenery. This was the first challenge, so I won't put a heavy rock on you, but I would love to see you rock the photoshoot.

Valentina - I loveeeee this shot of you. It felt really high fashion in some kind of way, but you missed 50% of the challenge theme, a somehow messy scenery. I did not see it here. What you are wearing is really good, it boosted you up quite a bit. I did wish you think more of the setting.

Yoon Young - I think this is quite an impressive job, I actually expected you to do good for the first challenge. I was glad you delivered. This is a shot I would see in a magazine spread, and this is a job that probably would bring up discussion. I think you did quite a job.

Chanel - I am 50/50 with your shot. It felt really loose to my liking. It wasn't a bad shot, first of all, it actually is better than half I've seen already. But this shot is pretty lacking, but yeah it's your first challenge. I do hope you will do good in the next shoot though.

Victoria - Well... this was poorly made. I think this is something I would see any person would do though that will not make the cut for professional photographers. One thing though is that you actually looked quite different here.
1810 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Marina - I do enjoy this shot of yours. Wasn't expecting you would pull this off honestly. This felt like a summer ad campaign, you are definitely selling that shades! The quality of the shot isn't at its best but was enough to let me judge it fair. Your posing also did make you look taller, so that's a plus.

Cody Ch. - I am also a fan of this shot of yours. It has the right amount of everything I need with regards to the theme this week, you hit it all just right. The setting was on point, you selling that long sleeves, and the sun hitting the scenery looks really fine. Overall, this was a really solid shot.

Natasha - I'm impressed. I would though replace your clothings with anything. I like the fire involvement with the shot but I think it kinda overpowered you and was the center of attraction already, I noticed it first before I even saw you. But your facial expression was really fierce.

Sui - Well this is on fire! You are pretty much commanding with your facial expression. The setting is also a nice pick. The outfit felt weird, in a good way as it doesn't necessarily connect with each other, at the same time it kinda does fit well with each other. It felt weird though with your other arm which was unnoticeable.

Yaya - This felt kinda weird for me. Although it was a simple shot, It felt kinda lot. I did like how you sold that accessories, it looks really fine with that rustic ladder. Your facial expression does look weird, maybe because of a direct hit of the sun.
1810 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Cody Ca. - Your eyes look dead. It kinda turned me off with your shot, because you actually had anything to go with. Your facial expression was just complete blank. But yeah you also did not follow the instruction with regards in the settings.

Wade - You submitted late which would cause you 2 points deduction of your score. This shot had a potential, really. But there's really nothing going on as well. The black and white filter kinda helped you both with the setting and the shot itself.

Shaun - While this shot was impressive, you actually will have 4 point deduction. One being that you actually replace your shot that you first posted which shows unprofessionalism at any aspect and the other being you posted that replacement late. I actually loved the shot. It had everything with it.
1810 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Now is the time to reveal my Top 3 for the week...
1810 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
The prize of the challenge winner is a 2 point addition for his/her score this week.
1810 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
And the possible models getting it are...
1810 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Top 3:

- Cody Christian
- Sui He
- Bae Yoon Young
1810 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
YES!
1810 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
But ofcourse, only one will emerge victorious for this challenge
1810 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
And that model is...
1810 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
1810 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Cody Ch.!
1810 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
Congratulations Cody Christian, you got the first ever challenge win of the season. As the winner of the challenge, as said earlier you are going to have a 2 point additional for your scores.
1810 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
*claps*

Congrats, Cody Christian. Nice start!
1810 days 13 hours ago
Jerard
And here's where you all stands:

Cody Ch. - 9.2
Sui - 9.0
Yoon Young - 8.9
Marina - 8.8
Natasha - 8.6
Aquaria - 8.1
Yaya - 7.8
Chanel - 7.1
Valentina - 7.0
Bryce - 6.0
Pietro - 5.5
Shaun - 5
Victoria - 4.8
Cody Ca. - 4.8
Jon - 0

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!