This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM11 - Lake House

Topic » #NTM11 - Lake House

2094 days 9 hours ago
Jerard
UPDATES:

Congratulations Lenox for your third best performance and to all of you, Congratulations semifinalists!

Best Photo of the Week:
https://s33.postimg.cc/ysp1z55yn/BESTPHOTO11.jpg

Call-out order:
https://s33.postimg.cc/g0d6vkozz/CALLOUT.png

Rankings:
https://s33.postimg.cc/6skyevpnj/RANKING.png

What are your thoughts about this week?
2091 days 19 hours ago
Zankie16
WOW, being in the semi-finals for NTM is unbelievable because I thought I was going last week. Being here at this point of this competition I can see myself winning this entire thing. It's like I can see it happening.
2091 days 10 hours ago
nikw98
I made it to the semi finals! In season 6 I just missed this stage of the competition! I look back at the Lenox I was in season 6 and it is like I'm a completely different person. I have won 3 BP's and I'm gaining more and more momentum every single week. With 2 more panels left, I'm so excited and nervous for what is to come. As the weeks go on, the idea of me winning this entire thing gets more and more tangible and I can honestly say that I have a great shot at winning this whole thing!
2091 days 9 hours ago
DrG2
Confessional:
Idk if I can be saved from that 4 photo that I gave but I know that Lenox's video will be getting a low score cause I personally didn't even know what she is trying to sell + she didn't even give any information about what does she sell lol also Shawn's video isn't really considered as commercial cause it looks like a behind the scene from a photoshoot. If both of them got a good critique from the judges for that video shoot, well I have another thing to prove that the judges are biased
2091 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Confessional*

Shawn: I never expected to make it to the semi-finals and I’m beyond grateful to be here. I think my challenge submissions are solid but I recognize I’m not a professional. Even if some don’t think it’s worthy, I think I’ve made a continuous best effort and given everything I have.
2090 days 22 hours ago
Zankie16
I just wanted to say good luck to everyone
2090 days 15 hours ago
nikw98
Good luck! As much as we might not get along, every single one of us deserve our place here! Goodluck everybody!
2085 days 10 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox Confessional:
I feel so grateful to be able to be in the finale! I am going to prove to the judges that it was not a mistake keeping me over anyone I was against. I can and will do anything to win this competition and I'm so proud of my progress throughout this cycle!
2085 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Confessional*

Shawn: I’m BEYOND excited to be in the finals! To make history as the first Canadian finalist is so awesome! I never ever expected to make it past week one let alone here in the finals. Whether I win or lose, I am humbled to be a part of the finals, especially one that is so strong.
2085 days 9 hours ago
Zankie16
Garrett Neff confessional

WOW, I made it to the final. Shawn and Lenox are two strong competitors they both bring something different to this competition. I will try my hardest to win this thing the judges know I can win this so I just have to believe that I can win this but, it’s not going to be easy because all three of us are so strong and have a reason to win this.
2083 days 8 hours ago
nikw98
Lenox's Confessional:

The finale has arrived and now all i can do is sit and wait. I hope I gave exactly what the judges wanted. I am so close to becoming the Next Top Model I can taste it!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!