This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM10 - Comebacks

Topic » #NTM10 - Comebacks

2189 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Below is the photos you sent me and will determine if you are worthy to comeback in the competition.
2189 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
2189 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
2189 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
2189 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
2189 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
2189 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
2189 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
2189 days 20 hours ago
Jerard
Now, here's the thing - each judge (Me, Carly, Lucky, Saskia) has a say on their Top 3. Who also has a say? The people in Tengaged also have their say, from there I will also get The Top 3.

Being Top 1 will give you 3 points, Top 2 with 2 points and Top 1 with 1 point and  by the end, the one with the most points will be the one going to comeback in the competition.
2189 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
2189 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
Thank you to all and Goodluck! x
2189 days 19 hours ago
Jerard
We'll be back for tomorrow with the results.
2188 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
2188 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
I have to close this early since I will post the challenge after. So yeah, let's get to it!
2188 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
COMMENTS:

Don - I think you delivered, this is a great shot - this I think is what you missed when you're in the competition. Though head down there's nothing you are doing.

Harry - You look different in this shot, this is a good shot - but just good. The stare could've been a little stronger. I expected more from you.

Jasmine - Well I like this shot. I don't know what happened but I was too disappointed with you when you submitted an unprofessional shot, so I'm still worrying - but this was fierce.

Jourdan - I actually like this shot, but I don't love it. You could've done much much better, I've seen you do better. Your body though looks stunning.

Megan - I am a fan of this shot, maybe kinda tone down the sexy approach and it would've worked more with the modeling aspect.

Seongwoo - You kinda look like you're about to laugh though. But you are selling it all here, you make people by your sunglasses and even your suit.

Tyra - Well this one is likable, you are giving them legs! I think you have more to offer, you  are fierce and this was a great shot.
2188 days 21 hours ago
Jerard
Since Judge Saskia is absent, I have someone the Top 5 is familiar with, she's been very supportive and is watching every step of the competition - so here's Judge Sui!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!