This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: India Discussion

Topic » Survivor: India Discussion

4053 days 20 hours ago
sssp123
Wow, I have to give you props. You seriously read all 114 pages?
4053 days 20 hours ago
KidA
Jury Voting

Ryder - Sean
Tyler - Sean

Gerard - Jacob
Ty - Jacob
Leah - Jacob
Jimmy - Jacob
Eric - Jacob

Gerard's vote was actually supposed to be read as " Jacob #Respect " but I totally forgot </3. Sorry Gerard!

And the Season & Winner Rankings will be updated later.
4053 days 20 hours ago
TheBenj14
Uh define later
4053 days 20 hours ago
KidA
Tomorrow, probably.
4053 days 20 hours ago
Hudspith
lol wow im not inactive i just dont send many conessinals
4053 days 20 hours ago
KidA
^ I know you weren't, but I tend to accidentally call people inactive if they don't send in confessionals.

You showed up at challenges and always voted, so that's good.
4053 days 20 hours ago
Hudspith
im just not the talking type i keep my moves to myself until i pull them off then tell hosts but i was took out before its became survival of the fitest
4053 days 20 hours ago
Sunslicer2
Eh, just the pages that mentioned me :) @ sssp

And I don't feel like posting what Tyler said, honestly. But he pissed both me and Jacob off. He was seriously psycho. He threatened to quit because he got poisoned, THAT should be enough. :P
4053 days 20 hours ago
TheBenj14
Don't worry your not the only one to get hate mail thanks by the way for those lovely messages Alex aka 01gohan
4053 days 20 hours ago
Survivor233
Finally finished all 114 pages! Took an hour at most. Anyways, I see I was fairly relevant this season, glad I had some support and people think I was a good winner. Great season, Ryan, I can't wait for All-Stars. :P (I'm in it, right? ;D)
4053 days 20 hours ago
seittertps1120
Shut the fuck up Gerard, I am done listening to you bash me. Get over it, the game is over. I moved on, you learn to move on
4053 days 19 hours ago
Sunslicer2
I'm not bashing you, I'm telling people how you threatened both me and Jacob because we "lied" to you, and then threatened to quit when something went wrong. All of those things happened. This is a place to talk about the season, which is what I'm doing. Get over yourself, Tyler. The game is over, yes, but what you said wasn't a part of the game. It was just plain fucking rude.
4053 days 19 hours ago
seittertps1120
I threatened to quit, whoopdie doo. And me saying you guys lied was the actual truth. Look back in your gameplay. You lied, we all see it. The game is over. This needs to end
4053 days 19 hours ago
Cabutts23
Hey everyone!!! Congrats Jacob on the win!
4053 days 19 hours ago
Survivor233
you only live once that's the motto yolo

calm your tits you two

open group

KidA's Survivor: Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!