This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Random Chat

Topic » Random Chat

4080 days 18 hours ago
MattsBBUpdates
Pre-merge second chances
4080 days 18 hours ago
TheBenj14
Heroes vs. Villains
4080 days 18 hours ago
Missalice3
Hello All!
4080 days 17 hours ago
qwerty101
Winners vs Losers

Winners on one side and first people voted on one tribe. :P
4080 days 17 hours ago
TheBenj14
That's a good idea Justin you could also do something like heroes vs. Zeros . Heroes are people who played the game good the first time while the zeroes are all players gone ore merge. Note the heroes could have villains on it the name just rhymes
4080 days 17 hours ago
KidA
Interesting ideas, guys. By the way, I think the Wild West finale is going to be tonight at 8 PM, so try to be online for that!
4080 days 17 hours ago
qwerty101
Off*
And I dont think I can make it but I'll try :)
4080 days 17 hours ago
TheBenj14
If only rj would vote even ondra voted before him
4080 days 17 hours ago
KidA
I messaged her, and she says she's going to vote in a little bit, but she wants to think about it more. So that's fine :P
4080 days 17 hours ago
TheBenj14
On your wikia page why did you take down the star players section
4080 days 17 hours ago
Cabutts23
ok awesome!!
4080 days 17 hours ago
KidA
I knew some people we going to feel bad if I left them of the list, plus it didn't look very good anyways.

However, you would've been on the list Jake! lol
4080 days 17 hours ago
TheBenj14
Well atleast I'm on the list in my heart. But this would probably be the list me Alex sean Sam I could possibly see natasha and Justin making it to but they are 50-50
4080 days 17 hours ago
KidA
Yeah, that list is pretty accurate. Just wait until you see Natasha's confessionals! They were great.
4080 days 17 hours ago
Renegade628
RJ should vote. :L

open group

KidA's Survivor: Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!