This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Norway Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Norway Discussion

3365 days 7 hours ago
preznewton44
Brady just got done playing in my group game.  He tries too hard to be a villain and he just spends his time insulting everybody.  Pretty ineffective.
3365 days 7 hours ago
brenelle1120
20 person cast!!
3365 days 6 hours ago
Ghoul
Porsche has a history of knocking alex out in games for no reason other than to piss him off

will be interesting to see if it happens here
3365 days 6 hours ago
Survivorgame1
I pray Ollie makes it far, I love him <3

But I feel he will go pre-merge for sure since he is an immunity beast
3365 days 6 hours ago
Survivorgame1
33 min agopreznewton44
Brady just got done playing in my group game.  He tries too hard to be a villain and he just spends his time insulting everybody.  Pretty ineffective.
-

Brady sucks... But I see him making it fairly far, just because people drag him along and he's gonna get the illusion that he is playing a great game. Or he will try to make a huge move early and think he is some Villian and it'll backfire on him! Or his tribe will just get annoyed with him
3365 days 5 hours ago
Joeker
Charlie shouldn't have been put on a season like Norway.

His voice will become more nasally than it already is.
3365 days 5 hours ago
Joeker
preznewton44
Brady just got done playing in my group game.  He tries too hard to be a villain and he just spends his time insulting everybody. 

Been there done that
3365 days 4 hours ago
Cole91
yay video analysis this season?

sure why not :P
3365 days 4 hours ago
KidA
Yes Cole <3
3365 days 4 hours ago
KidA
Here's my cast assessment for Survivor: Norway. I apologize for the first 10 seconds which are literally worse than Hitler, nobody should ever let me impersonate Rob Cesternino.

I also left out Sean, so here's my cast assessment for Sean McAvery / Renegade628:

He's one of those players who has luck with my series. He's skilled, but with my series, he's also very lucky. He's got a massive reputation, but I think enough time has passed to where it won't haunt him. Dakota probably has a larger reputation at this point, so Sean will be fine.

I think Sean could honestly win AGAIN. If not, he'll be a contender. I don't see him going down without a fight, and I don't see him going early. He's a kick-ass player, a great confessionalist, and an overall great addition to this cast.
3365 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
[17/02/2015 9:55:45 PM] Felix (CharlieBibi) (Fern111): yay
[17/02/2015 9:56:01 PM] Felix (CharlieBibi) (Fern111): btw my alliance is gonna be
[17/02/2015 9:56:08 PM] Felix (CharlieBibi) (Fern111): Timrose/Darcy/Me/Chris/Julian/Rhys
[17/02/2015 9:56:16 PM] Felix (CharlieBibi) (Fern111): gl Poke/Brady/Manalord/Shadi

Charlie is so being pre-merged
3365 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
you have an iPhone and an Apple computer?? go fuck yourself
3365 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
I wish I was rich and had nice things
3365 days 4 hours ago
KidA
I also have this car:  http://i.imgur.com/Nxm1rLw.jpg
3365 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
Speaking of Ask.fm, who the fuck keeps asking for all these rankings b/c get it through your thick skull that you will not get a ranking comprised worth of 2 seasons fuck you

open group

KidA's Survivor: Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!