This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Real Power Rankings: Carraid vs Wangi vs Dryerfish

Topic » Real Power Rankings: Carraid..

3420 days 11 hours ago
Carraid73
Scores (as of Day 2)

Team MooCow: 0
Team Big Wang: 0
Team Dry Fishsticks: 0
3420 days 11 hours ago
Carraid73
Carraid's Power Rankings

1st: Austin (Webly)
I am doing this with some apprehension, because like Jordan, he isn't a power player. But Sarigan is a messy tribe, and if a likeable, active player like Austin can stay quiet and in his comfy five-person alliance, he can go far.

2nd: Jordan (SerenityFirefly)
Jordan is an under the radar player, to perfection. Ryan said she is a waste of space on this cast, and I agree, drama-wise. But she is great at positioning, and staying out of petty drama that plagues those below her. Nobody had said bad about her, because they don't know she's there.

3rd: Brendon (Brenelle1120)
Brendon is running around, semi-paranoid. From experience, he can be too much for other players to handle. He needs to slow down, lay low, and vote with his alliance to stay in the game. If he can do this, he will be kept over inactive players such as  Katherine and Jordan.

4th: Lynette (Lynette)
Lynette is seen as the power player on this tribe, and why not? She has Katherine at her side, is fairly active... Why not? Unfortunately for her, Sarigan is the tribe with the big, clashing personalities, and she is no exception. If people don't like you, they won't let them lead you.

5th: Patrick (Patrick318)
Patrick sends long, in depth confessionals, and had a mind for this game. But like Daniel and Cody, he isolated himself from the main group, and sits on the edge with Cody. The plus going his way is he is more integrated with influential members such as Brendon, and is willing to vote out Cody if need be.

6th: Katherine (JosephinaAlexis)
Katherine has had her time tossed up, and with good reason. She went offline for almost a day, she is abrasive at times and not a great social player, and she is mostly a cog in Lynette's machine. If Patrick and Cody have a chance to survive this vote, they dump their votes here.

7th: Cody (LiteCitrus)
Cody may be a fine guy, but this isn't his game. He excluded himself by buddying up with his high level friends Daniel and Patrick, and with Daniel gone and Patrick more integrated with the rest of Sarigan, Cody is likely to leave tonight.
3420 days 11 hours ago
Dryerfish
I will in a second
3420 days 10 hours ago
Dryerfish
1st: Jordan (SerenityFirefly)
I'm putting Jordan as number one, because I think her under the radar gameplay should keep her around until the merge. However she's going to have to do something fun if she wants a shot at winning. She's good though.

2nd: Austin (Webly)
He seems comfortable in his alliance, and shouldn't go home any time soon. There's weaker players to be taken out first.

3rd: Lynette (Lynette)
Knowing her history in Ryan's series, I think she really has the desire/heart to win this season. She's crafty enough to keep herself in this game for a pretty long time.

4th: Patrick (Patrick318)
I think Patrick is pretty invested in this game, which bodes well for him. In my experience, somebody with more determination and more will usually beats out somebody who becomes "lazy" with their control of the tribe. I think Patrick will totally find a crack in this group and survive for the time being. Go Patrick!

5th: Brendon (Brenelle1120)
Like you said, Brendon is someone who's totally paranoid. I never would really rank this people too high, because I think this type of gameplay is what really irks some of the other castaways, and therefore sets up a potential blindside/target for those on the bottom.

6th: Katherine (JosephinaAlexis) Her being offline for a day really is pretty revealing about how she's playing this game, which from what I've seen so far is not much at all. She might not be the next to go, but she's getting to that point.

7th: Cody (LiteCitrus): I think Cody under different circumstances would be a fine player, but he unfortunately got the short end of the stick with Daniel going home. I just don't see how he Survives.
3420 days 9 hours ago
Carraid73
SCORES AFTER TRIBAL 3

Carraid: 6
Dryerfish: 6
Wangi: N/A
3419 days 23 hours ago
Dryerfish
The funny thing is, I was actually going to switch cody and Katherine, but I was too lazy.
3419 days 22 hours ago
wangifold
Damnit
3419 days 13 hours ago
Carraid73
Chris' Power Rankings 2
-------
#Tarisane-people

1st: Will (SurvivorFan37)
Good luck, Will. Natalie can send anyone from 1st to 7th, but I doubt she'll do it to you.

2nd: Erik (ItsOfficial)
Default Target #2 for Sagar-Jonathan-Will alliance.

3rd: Cam (Preznewton)
Default Target #1 for Sagar-Jonathan-Will alliance.

4th: Andrea (IceIceBaby)
I feel you are playing the best game on Taripang, but those who play the biggest fall the hardest. Still, I don't think it'll happen tonight.

5th: Sagar (Obscurity)
Sagar said he wanted to lay low, but come on. Has he been to a challenge yet? If I were Natalie, I'd side with the more active alliance, and that would be with Andrea, Cam, and Erik. You need to step up if you have a swing vote potentially deciding your game tonight.

6th: Jonathan (JGoodies)
It was you and Sagar vs. The World, but you buddied up with Will and Natalie. The problem is, Natalie has buddied up with Andrea, Erik, and Cam. Andrea wants to blindside Natalie, but if she was smart, she'd use Natalie to vote of deadweight: you.

7th: Natalie (OhNatalie)
There are two versions of Taripang, both equally intriguing. One has Natalie as a swing vote between two four-person alliances, both of which you are in. Another has Natalie being blindsided by Andrea, ruining this swing-vote hypothesis. One is great for Natalie, the other would end her game next tribal. Since Andrea is 60% sure of that plan, Natalie can't be any higher.

------------------
#Sarigoners (Note: Anyone can go home on this damn tribe. Hard call.)

1st: Jordan (SerenityFirefly) +1
Despite your change in alliance, I have no reason to move you up and down too far. You are an enigma. You don't really say much. You don't really do much. But hey! You always seem to be on the right side. Can you win like this? No way. Can you get to the FTC like this? Likely, you can.

2nd: Patrick (Patrick319) +3
In the words of Michael Scott, "oh, how the turntables!" You have led your friends on Misfit Island into a majority alliance. You are charismatic, but not obnoxious enough to get the ax if Brendon and Jordan backslide to their old alliance. Cheers, my friend. Cheers.

3rd: Cody (LiteCitrus) +4
The anti-Austin, you have found yourself in a great position. It was a toss-up between putting you and Brendon in 3rd/4th positions, but I decided to let you stay here. Brendon is a flip-flopper, and rumor on the streets is that you could be his target. Despite this, I think you have better chances than he does. Lynette and Austin may be more upset than the flippers than you, and Patrick seems to like you.

4th: Brendon (Brenelle1120) -1
Nobody really likes the paranoid android. He is flipping and freaking out like nobody else. At a point,
people get tired of the swing vote (see Sarah Lancia: Cagayan.) Brendon, please. Lay low, calm down, take a deep breath.

5th: Austin (Webly) -4
Back to basics boring? Nah, look at this power shift! I had Austin leading the tribe in my rankings, but with the aforementioned flip, Austin is in trouble. His best hope is that either Brendon flips back, or the alliance absorbs him. He's on the bottom half either way, but I'm certain Lynette is less valued.

6th: Lynette (Lynette) -2
Lynette, a day ago, had power. Her name was tossed up, but her alliance seemed to have a majority. It was seemingly five on two. Bye-bye Cody, right? But she was kinda rude, blew the challenge, and Brendon and Jordan saw more potential in a foursome with outsiders Cody and Patrick. Austin and Lynette are on the bottom, and I feel that the tribe will spare the likeable Austin over a controversial Lynette.
3419 days 13 hours ago
KidA
I spotted a Radiohead reference!
And yes, this is why Sarigan is one of my favorite tribes I've had. There's SO much room for blindsides and power-shifts. And I Brendon is a big factor in that, despite how much of a pain in the ass he can be.
He's SO paranoid, flips very easily, yet people /usually/ want to keep him around.

He's casting gold, I just wish he wasn't such a prick about challenges and everything.
3419 days 12 hours ago
wangifold
5 Andrea Connor (IceIceBaby)
1 Cam Stallings (preznewton44)
4 Erik Northbird (ItsOfficial)
6 Jonathan Goodies (JGoodies)
3 Natalie Szajna (OhNatalie)
7 Sagar Culpepper (obscurity)
2 Will Johnson (SurvivorFan37)
3419 days 11 hours ago
Dryerfish
Ok so I don't have time to go over why I made my selections, so I'll just list it out.

#Tanapag

1: Will
2: Sagar
3: Cam
4: Andrea
5: Erik
6: Jonathan
7: Natalie

#Sarigan:

1: Jordan
2: Patrick
3: Brendon
4: Cody
5: Lynette
6: Austin
3418 days 16 hours ago
wangifold
damn i did not have natalie going :!
3418 days 14 hours ago
Dryerfish
Woo
3418 days 14 hours ago
Carraid73
SCORE PAST EP 4

Chris had Natalie in spot 7. His score his up to 13.
Dryer had Natalie in spot 7 as well. He too has 13.
Wangi had Natalie up in spot 3. He has 7 points.

Chris & Dryer: 13.
Wangifold: 7.
3418 days 13 hours ago
Carraid73
Power Rankings Day 5: Sarigan

1. Patrick (Patrick319)
Little By Little, you seem to further your lead on this tribe.

2. Cody (LiteCitrus)
Its like a Jigsaw's Falling Into Place for you and Patrick, but Brendy is a flippity floppity sole.

3. Jordan (SerenityFirefly)
No alarms and no suprises here. You will be fine another week by doing whatever it is you do.

4. Brendon (Brenelle1120)
Karma Police always seem to find the flippers.

5. Austin (Webly)
You and Whose Army? You have no allies left after the flip except Lynette.... Blah.

6. Lynette (Lynette)
Wrong side. Bad attitude. Plays dodgeball in real life. This vote should be a Blow Out.
3418 days 13 hours ago
Dryerfish
#Sarigan

1) Patrick
2) Jordan
3) Cody
4) Austin
5) Brendon
6) Lynette

open group

KidA's Survivor: Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!