This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Kenya Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Kenya Discussion

3943 days 11 hours ago
Cole91
Lol mike

That's sort of what I just did! I really like it, and it's my own original :D

On top of that it combines all the different traits of a challenge. This season is going to be so much fun :D
3943 days 11 hours ago
IceIceBaby
:D
3943 days 11 hours ago
Cole91
Hey Ice!
3943 days 10 hours ago
mikespike
im actually excited. whens it look like its gonna start?
and i love how wangi does his final challenge, but personally, im a fan of F3 instead of F2. i think its more exciting
3943 days 10 hours ago
Cole91
Well I intend to go back and forth between final 2 and 3. I leave people guessing lol
3943 days 10 hours ago
Cole91
Oh and as for when it'll start, depends. I might hold applications for another day. I haven't decided. Plus I want to make sure that everything is COMPLETELY setup before the premiere. I will probably be messaging people soon though lol. And I even PM people that don't make it. I want to inspire them to come back next season. For example I think like 8 Kenyans applied and I don't think I want them all in the same season lmao
3943 days 9 hours ago
Manipulation
Awks lol
3943 days 9 hours ago
Cole91
Lol
3943 days 7 hours ago
Dryerfish
Everbody! I got the viewers lounge a frat!
http://www.tengaged.com/fraternity/official-vl-frat
3943 days 7 hours ago
sssp123
That's awesome Nathan :D I'm joining now
3943 days 5 hours ago
KidA
LOL YES, I AM JOINING
3942 days 20 hours ago
curls3993
Hey everyone I interviewed minidude lol it was an awesome interview check it out:
http://www.tengaged.com/group/2062/forum
3942 days 20 hours ago
minidude13
:P
3942 days 18 hours ago
Cole91
Not bad
3942 days 16 hours ago
curls3993
The stripper pole thing was funny

open group

KidA's Survivor: Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!