This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Wrong Turn 1

Topic » Wrong Turn 1

1032 days 23 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*The group is on the road all packed into a huge rv full of their belongings ready for a vacation they had planned for months. Franky drives down a deserted road before he slams on the brakes*

Clara: Um what the hell Franky? A little warning next time?

Franky: Sorry, but uh our path is kind of blocked.

Steph: What do you mean our path is blocked? It’s supposed to be clear.

*The group looks out the front windshield and sees a massive blockage of barb wire, trees, cinderblocks. It looks very out of place for such a deserted road.*

Lilith: So can’t Bryce and Franky just move it out of the way? I’m not missing out on my vacation because of a stupid roadblock.

Kilo: That’s not gonna work, we gotta just take a different path I guess.

Bryce: What about that way!

*he points to an old dusty looking road shaded by trees looking dark and ominous, definitely not the first choice for traveling*

Franky: Well I don’t think we have a better option so why don’t we get going?

*Ramona and Sandra share worried glances, Leslie just shrugs going with what the group wants*

Victoria: I guess it can’t be too bad just get us through this part quick it’s a little creepy

Sebastian: Agreed, I don’t need us getting attacked by hitchhikers or some mask wielding maniac.

Mel: Oh please that stuff only happens in movies, relax y'all we’re gonna party hard!

Millie: Can we just get a move on? This is giving me the creeps.

Richard: Ya Franky put the pedal to the metal, so we don’t have to stay here long.

*Franky nods and starts turning towards the road. Astrid sighs and looks out the back seeing some movement in the bushes on the side of the road, but just thinks it’s an animal or something.

*As the group drives down the new path behind the blockage in the road a body can be seen cut in half. The two parts get dragged by a group of 3 disfigured looking people into the woods, weird laughter can be heard as the group drives unknowingly into danger.*

(Note: Rp will not start until the 10th since that’s what is good for most people. It will start around 6pm est and will end the 11th whenever everything I need to do is wrapped up! If you think you won’t make it or be active message me so I can arrange a kill for you prior. Anybody who applies after this won’t be in the opening scenes, but are in the rv along with everybody else when the episode starts. Hoping this turns out well and is fun for all and if it is I might do more of these, if not please be kind 😁)
1026 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Posting is now open*
1026 days 2 hours ago
Rennac
*Victoria rolls her eyes and puts her hand on her chin as they go down the new path, hoping it won’t take as long*
1026 days 2 hours ago
Symmetry888
Lilith pulls off her sunglasses that she's wearing in the RV for some ungodly reason. "Franky, can you stop driving like a maniac?" she asks, irritated as he drives over the uneven road.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3a/21/fb/3a21fbb70af1368ab61a37ef68b8128a.gif
1026 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
*Franky is driving the car through the dark eerie road he glances around at the surroundings as he does*
“Hey, it’s not my fault this road is bumpy!”

*Steph rolls her eyes she sits back down by Victoria*
“You annoyed with this whole trip too?”
1026 days 2 hours ago
camell22
Leslie :*on his phone playing angry birds*
1026 days 2 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Kilo is mostly fine with this, her mind still stuck on the idea of building a sandcastle.*
^Man we're gonna run out of optimal sunlight.^
*She fiddles with the buttons on her shirt because shiny!.*
1026 days 2 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*A mildly anxious Millie twiddles her thumbs, ready to just get out of this damn RV already.*

"Jesus Louisus, why'd we have to pick the ugliest, dirtiest roads imagineable? Even the last road was kinda weird and ugly."
1026 days 2 hours ago
Rennac
*Victoria nods to Steph as she looks at her phone slowly losing cell reception* “Didn’t have any other plans so I guess I was that desperate to do something in the moment... Plus, my parents would probably get on my case about not going out with friends enough.”
1026 days 2 hours ago
Symmetry888
Lilith rolls her eyes hearing Millie saying Jesus Louisus. "I agree with Millie," she says. "We're probably going to get a flat tire on this road."
1026 days 2 hours ago
camell22
Leslie : *as long as he got his angry birds….their is no complaints*
1026 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
*Sandra is on her phone texting her boss about work because no life and such*
1026 days 2 hours ago
risekujikawas
"Great idea to come to the middle of nowhere with no GPS access guys really brilliant who really needs to know alternative safer ways to  get where we need to go right?"
1026 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
“Maybe once we get to the beach it’ll be better than this smelly RV. Though I somewhat doubt it.”
*she sighs looking out a window*

*Franky keeps driving looking back at them*
“Don’t jinx us ok? I didn’t put the block in the road to make us have to go this way.”
1026 days 2 hours ago
Rennac
Victoria: The only block I see around here is you, blockhead. Keep your eyes on the road. *She bumps up and down along with the RV*
1026 days 2 hours ago
Symmetry888
Lilith huffs in that rich white girl way. "I'm not jinxing us. I'm simply pointing out how ridiculous this is. Why didn't we just fly out again?"

open group

Final Destination: QUICK RP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!