This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KDR Untucked: Episode 3

Topic » KDR Untucked: Episode 3

3268 days 15 hours ago
Fell6
Is Coco still here?
3268 days 15 hours ago
Fell6
Wait Joobi, you think I'm not relevant at episode 3! When you lose, I'll laugh!
3268 days 15 hours ago
RightToCensor
Sexy did deserve the first challenge
3268 days 15 hours ago
RightToCensor
But tbh she did NOTHING last episode and she knows it
3268 days 15 hours ago
Joobix
I know she did but after that shes gotten boring in my opinion

sorry queens but my opinion is MINE
3268 days 15 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Sexy, the reason why you won't win this competition is because you have no creativity. You go n doll website, take looks that people have spent hours into and say they are your own. We put effort into our looks, Joobi more than anyone. So sit down and eat a slice of humble pie.
3268 days 15 hours ago
Fell6
I will slap you all across the face!
3268 days 15 hours ago
tomdudley
Guys, If you are lipsyncing or not, fucking kill it. It's a competition and we were all chosen to be here for a reason so you need to showcase all your talents, whether its in a challenge or in a lip sync
3268 days 15 hours ago
RightToCensor
*sips drink*
3268 days 15 hours ago
Joobix
And honestly queens, get on paint.net, watch some tutorials, and just try it out. Being a drag queen and making my looks from scratch is what draws me into it. I know the finished product is MY OWN MASTERPEICE
3268 days 15 hours ago
RightToCensor
Agreed Icelandia But we all know the winner.
3268 days 15 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Bitch if you dare come near me then you're gonna learn the hard way what it means to be battered and blue.
3268 days 15 hours ago
Joobix
and sorry to be shady but Rikku, honey, dont clump yourself up to my level
3268 days 15 hours ago
CaitlinBella
I'm trying to help you but fine... let me remind you who's yet to place high.
3268 days 15 hours ago
tomdudley
Guys, just calm the fuck down and stop being so down on yourselves, you all did a fantastic job and whether you are lip syncing tonight or not, just know you did your best and I love you for it

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!