This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KDR Untucked: Episode 3

Topic » KDR Untucked: Episode 3

3238 days 1 hour ago
Kenu67
If you know you did the best you can then you shouldn't be sad. You've had this defeated attitude so far in this game and as soon as you let go of that you will do great but that's what's bringing you down
3238 days 1 hour ago
RightToCensor
Ok *Dries tears*

Just know I love u both!
3238 days 1 hour ago
CaitlinBella
*stands on stage nervous*
3238 days 1 hour ago
EllieC13
The problem with doing Amy Winehouse is you need to be able to find that line of crazy and be able to border on it. You went way past that line. I don't know maybe you tried too hard to be trashy because I'll be honest with you, it did reach a degree of audacity. To make matters more difficult, you chose a british character yet you didn't think of your phrasong. There's tidbits that really took me pout of the impersonation because of the obvious americanisms. As for your outfit, I mean is this really trash to you. It just looks very pretty cali girl. I'm questioning your focus levels here.
3238 days 1 hour ago
RightToCensor
Thank u
3238 days 1 hour ago
Kenu67
Ok next up is the out of this world Celeste Galaxia...
3238 days 1 hour ago
EllieC13
As far as I'm concerned you were middle of the pack this week. But here's the thing- thats not strong enough for me. I was hoping for a massive improvement. What I got was minor. You're Mimi was safe; it was essentially typical bitchy drag queen with a few Mimi references. You're outfit, similar to Icelandia was more banjee to me. However the hair did give a hint of glam. This might have been your last chance to step up Celeste. You best hope it was enough.
3238 days 1 hour ago
Kenu67
Next up its Joobi
3238 days 1 hour ago
Joobix
*stands on stage trembling*

I know Im in trouble but I had to work all morning and when I got home the judges stopped feeding more questions
3238 days 1 hour ago
EllieC13
In fairness the little I saw of you wasn't bad. But it was forgettable. I forgot who you were even meant to be. Your runway I like if just for the crazy direction of having more of a trashy Nikki Minaj. But I have no idea why you'd pick Milk. Milk is known for the unexpected; its hard to just do that in your speech.
3238 days 1 hour ago
Kenu67
Lastly It's Rikku...
3238 days 1 hour ago
Joobix
*gets emotional*

I connect with milk on how weird we are but I focused WAY to much on my snatch game look of her. I'm fighting here I know i have way more to give then some of these other queens
3238 days 1 hour ago
CaitlinBella
*tears up*
Yes...
3238 days 1 hour ago
Joobix
*falls to ground under weight of weave*
http://i.imgur.com/NmnWSsw.png
3238 days 1 hour ago
EllieC13
Rikku this was a massive fall from grace. You were so wonderful last week but this? I'll start with the snatch game. I was sceptical about Nancy Drew but I thought "Who knows? Maybe she'll little Edie it up and go old fashioned." I'd expect that kind of wit out of you. Instead, you decided to be this catty bitch who occasionally talked about corpses and murder cases. I felt like you just tried to pick a unique character you knew nothing about. Your runway... I mean the only real trashy part was the hat. It was nowhere near as bad as Nancy Drew but I expect better of you.

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!