This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KDR Episode 2: "Dramedy"

Topic » KDR Episode 2:..

3247 days 18 hours ago
Kenu67
Previously on Kenu's Drag Race, the competition began and so did the shade. The girls were challenged to walk the runway in a couture swimsuit. To some people's surprise Sexy Nightmare impressed the judges and won the first challenge while Mystery Meat and Celeste Galaxia landed in the bottom. In the end Mystery Meat's lack of effort got her eliminated

Now 10 queens remain. Gentleman start your engines and may the best woman win!

3247 days 18 hours ago
RightToCensor
*Walks in the work room*

TOP 10!

Conf:There's only 10 of us queens  left and I have to send some of these bitches packing to come in top!
3247 days 18 hours ago
Carcar90
*walks in*

Conf: I was in the top last challenge so I started this conpetition off right. I just have to bring it every challenge like I normally do and I've got this. Ain't no little girl going to take this away from me, TRUST!
3247 days 17 hours ago
rory17
*walks in*

*glares at Sexy*
3247 days 17 hours ago
Tetsuya
* Walks into the workroom *

CF:

Dramaaaaa once agaiiiin, when will the jealousy stop... Anyways, I was in the bottom two because of stars but now that I'm out, I WILL NOT GONNA GO IN THE BOTTOM ANYMORE.

You know girls, I didn't post a look but I stay. Fun.
3247 days 17 hours ago
EllieC13
(Ok since none of you are directly messaging me at present I'll just ask here. When do you want me to do the mini challenge? I can do it now but I'm not sure it's fair on those who aren't here at the moment)
3247 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
just mail it to everyone bitch and then let them mail it back give them deadline if they don't make it they don't get a chance
3247 days 17 hours ago
Carcar90
(Do it now. Everyone aint going to be on at the same time ever)
3247 days 17 hours ago
RightToCensor
I'm ready to play!
3247 days 17 hours ago
RightToCensor
So KQ I guess we're unoriginal queens now :)
3247 days 17 hours ago
EllieC13
(People are telling me to do it at 5pm EST)
3247 days 17 hours ago
Carcar90
Let the haters say what they want. We were at the top last challenge and they weren't. They should be talking tips from us
3247 days 17 hours ago
RightToCensor
To be honest I had No Idea that I would be in the Top 3
3247 days 17 hours ago
EllieC13
Ok I'm sending out a mail but I'll post it here to. Tonight's mini challenge will be a 5pm EST. I don't know if I'll always be the one doing the mini challenges but if so they will always be at 5 unless I say otherwise. Apologies if this is difficult for anyone.
3247 days 17 hours ago
RightToCensor
I thought the top 3 was u sexy and coco

And I was gonna be in the bottom 3 with mystery and Celestine
3247 days 17 hours ago
Carcar90
(Okay)

Girl maybe you were in the bottom four and me and sexy were at the top. Don't listen to these other queens. They are just jealous of our boogie, TRUST

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!