This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KDR Untucked: Episode 1

Topic » KDR Untucked: Episode 1

3302 days 6 hours ago
RightToCensor
I know and that's why I praised ur runway look
3302 days 6 hours ago
Joobix
http://i.imgur.com/NevkOUv.jpg
How is this safe honey

And afrodite you need to stop trying to force this storyline on yourself its a google image she doesnt have body issues

There is no place in this competition to google search ur wardrobe
3302 days 6 hours ago
Carcar90
They asked us to make a couture swim suit. None of ya''lls things were couture. Mine was. That's why I'm in the top
3302 days 6 hours ago
Joobix
U didnt make shit honey
It was looked up on the internet
3302 days 6 hours ago
RightToCensor
That's ur opinion I really don't care about your trash couture

And I wasn't making a storyline
3302 days 6 hours ago
CaitlinBella
It also has to be realisitc though, wings and heels while at a beach... Girl no, next.
3302 days 6 hours ago
RightToCensor
That's a real insecurity about myself and he's I used a beautiful women because I wanna be that
3302 days 6 hours ago
RightToCensor
Storyline? Gtfo
3302 days 6 hours ago
CaitlinBella
Leave Aphrodite alone, you don't know what she's been through...
3302 days 6 hours ago
tomdudley
Exactly^^ all the judges were comparing them to the beach, even when they critiqued your shoes: "Are you wearing lacey boots ON A BEACH?" notice the highlighted key term.
3302 days 6 hours ago
Westyman557
*watches* I'm with them. Girl I made my outfit you Google searched
3302 days 6 hours ago
Joobix
Tbh wings dont bother me, it adds creativity to looks

I rolled up in my entrance with a slutty bikini and some high ass sock boot things and got read to filth... Its just I want to see effort and custom-designing

Not pictures from the internet
3302 days 6 hours ago
tomdudley
And also, you didn't create your outfit so how you didn't get critiqued for that when Aphrodite did is absolutely awful..
3302 days 6 hours ago
Carcar90
Conf: I think some of these young queens are jealous and surprised that I did so well

I'm going be real. I think some of you are jealous. You will have other times to shine but today was my day
3302 days 6 hours ago
tomdudley
I put effort into both of my outfits, making them to the best of my abilities and you just stroll in here with a google searched image...

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!