This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KDR Untucked: Episode 1

Topic » KDR Untucked: Episode 1

3299 days 12 hours ago
Fell6
(I'm not stealing, I'm changing it)
3299 days 12 hours ago
Giraffez
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs you never disappoint me hunty I loved your looks they stick to you and your astettic and bitch don't let Irish get you down she just bitter she can't come up with have the wild crazy shit you do now change your name to wet dream and your golden because you look absolutely gorgeous honey
3299 days 12 hours ago
Westyman557
(ducks*)
3299 days 12 hours ago
Fell6
Confessional: Yes, I knew I werked it!
3299 days 12 hours ago
Westyman557
*eyebrow raises but continues to look ahead*
3299 days 12 hours ago
Fell6
Confessional: I was so nervous! I wasn't too sure about this runway, but OMG!
3299 days 12 hours ago
Carcar90
Conf: Did the judges really buy her look. Child please it looked like she went to a child's Halloween party, fell on the first child she saw and said I'll take it
3299 days 12 hours ago
Kenu67
And finally the out of this world Celeste Galaxia...
3299 days 12 hours ago
Westyman557
*smirks*
Conf; I don't think Celeste did the challngee correctly at all
3299 days 12 hours ago
Giraffez
Again not a swimsuit and honestly you'd still be bottom because well quit frankly this fucking sucks
3299 days 12 hours ago
Kenu67
Ladies you've heard the judges critiques. While the judges deleberate the rest of you can join the other girls backstage for a drink. We will call you back to the stage when we have come to a decision
3299 days 12 hours ago
Westyman557
*heads backstage*
3299 days 12 hours ago
CaitlinBella
*grabs drink*
So glad I'm safe...

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!