This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

"Cape Town, South Africa"

Topic » "Cape Town, South..

3519 days 16 hours ago
Kenu67
Previously in Globetrotters...

It's was week 3 of the competition with two new players, Nin and Frankie. Ashley found out that the surprise power she earned in the previous week was to he the captain of a brand new team, the yellow team. She was able to personally chose the three other members of her to team to make the best team possible. During the fifth challenge blue team walked away with first place giving team captain and new player frankie the captain power. He chose not to use the power and Daulton was voted off of the losing green team

The contestants were shocked to learn there would the first ever triple elimination in Globetrotters history. The team in first would win safety, second place would get rid of one person and last place would have to get rid of three people. By just a few seconds Yellow team lost making Blue team the winners and giving Frankie the captain power once again. Since this was a triple elimination he has the option to trade three people, two people, one person, or no one. He traded Carson to the yellow team in exchange to have Riley on his team and also traded Lorcan to yellow in exchange for Eric to join his team. This meant that Riley and Eric were now both safe, but Carson and Lorcan were in danger of going home. Yellow team ended up sending Lorcan home and he became a member of the jury. Meanwhile for coming in the last place the green team, that only had three members left, would have to get rid of two people. When it came down to the votes, Andrew was voted out and through a tie breaker winning team captain Frankie chose to eliminate his fellow new contestant Nin.

Now only 8 players remain heading into week 4. After an intense week of eliminations what surprises are in store for them this week? Find out now on Globetrotters 4: Season of Surprises
3519 days 16 hours ago
KOKidd
what a place
*smiles*
3519 days 16 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
AAAHHH!
*walks out and mouth drops*
This place is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
3519 days 16 hours ago
Kenu67
Host; welcome to South Africa! For the past three weeks you have all them playing in teams.  The teams are no longer and it's now every man and woman for themselves. You will now be fighting for immunity and the person who is able to win immunity will also have the power to grant immunity on another person

Make yourselves comfortable and stay on the lookout because soon some more people will be joining you
3519 days 16 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Question:
Does this mean we all get our own hotel rooms?
3519 days 16 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: yes
3519 days 16 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
YAAAAAAAAAAY
3519 days 16 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Confessional:
Poor Nin. He barely had a chance on the show. Personally, I fell bad for him.
3519 days 16 hours ago
KOKidd
Confessional:
Well at least I got safe and now look at this it's everyone for them selves
*laughs*
This will get good
3519 days 16 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Hi, Eric!
How are you?
IM DYING TO KNOW =3
3519 days 16 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Eric?
3519 days 15 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
=[
3519 days 15 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Confessional:

Eric doesn't like me <=(
3519 days 15 hours ago
KOKidd
(sorry i was cooking food)
Hey! I'm good
3519 days 15 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
YAY!
Best of luck in the challenge
3519 days 15 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Confessional:

Eric is my friend=3

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!