This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: "Bangkok, Thailand"

Topic » Episode 3: "Bangkok,..

3526 days 16 hours ago
Kenu67
Previously on Globetrotters...

The contestants arrived in Switzerland for week 2 of the competition with new team captains Eric and Howard. In a puzzle solving third challenge Blue team was victorious sending the Green team into the elimination. Write choose to use his special double captain power and traded Naomi and Carson from his team in exchange for Charlotte and Daulton, putting Naomi and Carson in danger of being eliminated. The green team was surprised to find out it was a surprise double elimination and Naomi and Waddles were not able to get through it making them third and fourth people eliminated from the competition. For their fourth challenge they were told that nobody would be going home and instead they would be competing as individuals in a talent show for a special power with guest judge and last seasons winner Misaki Katsu. After all the amazing talent Misaki choose Ashley to be the winner giving her the surprise special power. Before they all left Switerland for week 3 of the competition, they were told that two new contestants would be joining the competition as the new team captains.

Who are the two new contestants? What is Ashley's special power? Who will be eliminated this week? Find out as the contestant arrive in Thailand for week 3. This is Globetrotters 4: Season of Surprises!
3526 days 16 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*walks off of plane*
Yay! Where are the neweeps?
3526 days 16 hours ago
Kenu67
Hello Globetrotters and welcome to Bangkok and week 3 of the competition. Last time I told you two new surprise contestants would be joining you to fight for the million dollars. Everyone meet Nin and Frankie. They have already chosen their teams. Enjoy your stay here and don't worry Ashley we will be finding out what your surprise special power you we anted last week is. See you guys later

Green:
Nin John - [ninjohn] (captain. New)
Daulton Harrower - [Daulton7996]
Andrew Hutham - [spinfur]
Riley O'Campbell- [rileythepegasus]
Howard Chestnut - [stevieprobowler]
Zach Chu - [pikachu]

Blue:
Frankie Grande - [tditdatdwt1234d] (captain. New)
Eric Hyde - [KOKidd]
Ashley Presley - [LiaraAttack]
Charlotte Snow - [trick]
Carson Paisley - [CarsonWorld]
Lorcan Lysander - [TheUncanny]
3526 days 16 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
OH MAI GOD
WHAT IS MY BROTHER DOING HERE!?!
3526 days 16 hours ago
KOKidd
Oh yeah another one of you's are here
*rolls my eyes*
3526 days 16 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Confessional:
My brother just joined the game, and he didn't pick me for his team?
I just... *starts to cry*
We were never that close during childhood. Now is my chance to change that.
3526 days 16 hours ago
KOKidd
Confessional:
Woop de Fringing do we got some new people
*laughs*
It just means i gotta get two more people out to win
3526 days 15 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
So when will the challenge be?
3526 days 10 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Hello my name is Frankie
3526 days 9 hours ago
pikachu142
Confessional: So two new contestants ... lets see how they stack the deck
3526 days 9 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
Is anybody here

Confessional: I'm Here OMG just hope I last long
3526 days 8 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
MAI BROTHER =3
3526 days 8 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Nin<3
3526 days 8 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Hey Carson =3
3526 days 8 hours ago
LiaraAttack
3526 days 8 hours ago
LiaraAttack
Welcome newbies

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!