This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: "The Finale and Reunion Show"

Topic » Episode 7: "The Finale..

3565 days 15 hours ago
MaggieWong
*Laughs at lacey*
What a legend...
3565 days 15 hours ago
Missalice3
@Lacey

I admit...I wasn't responsible for many moves....but I played a fantastic game....by getting into majority alliances...and turning alliances against each other....I wasn't lucky.....also the fact that (and I will admit it ONCE AGAIN)....I haven't got a single vote in the game...that is commendable game play...you call me a floater yet I made it through this game without being a target...and that is something...you can't say....
3565 days 14 hours ago
EternalBlossom
No iris screwed up me and her agreed to put in Ethan and vote in Nathan but she screwed up the names and unfortunately kenu wouldn't let me change my vote and tbh your saying yu did a lot of big moves throughout this game when tbh no offense but you floated all the way to the final four not winning a single challenge nor going into a single duel until f4 you were basically Natalie from survivor redemption island

--

GOD Amanda, this is why I'm not even giving you a chance with my vote. saying I screwed up? I fucking said I was putting in nathan. I wish I was never aligned with your ass. GL Misaki.
3565 days 14 hours ago
domarco13
I meant that I thought we were doing Nathan and you thought we were doing Ethan go ahead though don't give me your vote
3565 days 14 hours ago
domarco13
Guess we aren't friends
3565 days 14 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: just a reminder that the voting for America's favortie jury member is still opened

http://www.tengaged.com/group/5761/poll/americas-favorite-jury-member-110794
3565 days 14 hours ago
domarco13
Also Lacey I deserve to win because true I was a bitch at times and I'm woman enough to admit that but I did make game moves that shook the game lie Ethan's eviction and the showmance duel so I did a lot of things I'm not proud of and personal things are going on at home making me very bitchy lol we'll anyways I may have been a bitch but I was a competitive strategic challenge winning bitch
3565 days 14 hours ago
00northrup
(we already established that ethan's eviction wasn't your doing amanda. i was behind it if anything ;))
3565 days 14 hours ago
domarco13
(I started the whole thing though I'm not saying I didn't have any help lol)
3565 days 13 hours ago
domarco13
Look guys I know that a lot of people are doubting my abilities right now and I just want to tell you all yes I had to tell some lies to keep me and my friends safe but I worked really hard throughout this game let's face it in the beginning no one expected me to make it here but I kept fighting and proved that I'm not a person that you bulldoze over I put up a hell of a fight taking out three worthy competitors including my main ally iris I also won a couple challenges so I truley am sorry to those I lied to I am preying that there aren't any hard feelings towards me because I have none towards any of you anyways I don't care what happens I'm just glad I got to meet you guys and I enjoy this exciting experience thanks so much for this experience and good luck misaki
3565 days 13 hours ago
MaggieWong
*Claps at her speech*
3565 days 13 hours ago
MaggieWong
In my eyes, one made moves... The other didn't...
3565 days 13 hours ago
domarco13
Thanks so much your support means a lot to me <3
3565 days 13 hours ago
Missalice3
*sighs*
3565 days 13 hours ago
EternalBlossom
LMAO @ you saying you started it, it was actually nathans' volunteering. I was actually just going to put you up.

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!