This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Dark Days Episode 5: "The Killer Question" pt.1

Topic » Dark Days Episode 5: "The..

3836 days 16 hours ago
Kenu67
It all started out with 22 teens. Each of them extremely different and at the resort for different reasons. A blizzard forced them together, and during the days they have been stranded together they have laughed, cried, fought, loved, and watched 8 of there own get mysteriously murdered. It has all come down to this.....who will survive the Dark Days and who is the Killer?

This is part one of the Dark Days Finale!
3836 days 16 hours ago
Kenu67
-PLEASE READ-

*Its Christmas Eve and the blizzard continues to go strong. The hotel is quiet. People are afraid to come out of their rooms and everyone can't help but think about their families on this holiday. The hotel has started to become cold and it appears as though the hotel will have the same fate as the teen center. Some of the teens took it upon themselces to warm things up and created a giant fire in the middle of the lobby to warm things up. People are getting tired of this and they want to get out of this resort and finally stop the killer*
3836 days 15 hours ago
kkoster001
*Sits next to the fire*
*Shivers slightly*
3836 days 14 hours ago
EllieC13
*paces around room; looks in the mirror*
^Why am I even bothering to live? Why is she- he- whatever- keeping me around for anyway?^
3836 days 14 hours ago
Kenu67
Ryder: *sits in his room looking out the window* the blizzard has to stop eventually
3836 days 14 hours ago
EllieC13
*leaves room; walks down the hall*
Hey you sadistic asshole just so you know I'm going to kitchen so if you wanna kill me here's your chance!
3836 days 14 hours ago
Kenu67
Miranda: *hums to herself as se sits by the fire in the lobby trying to stay warm*
3836 days 14 hours ago
EllieC13
*goes to the kitchen; makes toast*
^As if he'd let us choose when to get put out of our misery; not enough fear in it that way.^
3836 days 13 hours ago
Kenu67
Ryder: *sneaks downstairs and goes to the bar. He makes sure no one sees him and he sits down to take a drink*
3836 days 13 hours ago
EllieC13
*goes into the lounge; lies on sofa eating toast*
3836 days 13 hours ago
Kenu67
Ryder: well happy Christmas Eve to myself *takes a shot of vodka*
3836 days 13 hours ago
EllieC13
*walks into the bar still eating toast and humming*
3836 days 13 hours ago
Kenu67
Ryder: *sees Piper* happy Christmas Eve *takes another shot of vodka*
3836 days 13 hours ago
EllieC13
*shakes head; smirks*
It's a weak man that needs vodka to get drunk.
3836 days 13 hours ago
Kenu67
Ryder: did I ever tell you just how lovely you are *takes another shot* if I die, I might as well do whatever I please
3836 days 13 hours ago
kkoster001
*Looks over at everyone*

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!