This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gleeks Season 1 Episode 3: "GLEEunion" part 2

Topic » Gleeks Season 1 Episode 3:..

3889 days 10 hours ago
Kenu67
Announcer: and seeing as how no one showed up for the New Directions they are automatically disqualified. Which means it's between the Singing Stars of Sesfeild High School and Saint Wal Mary's Catholic School for Girls and Boys and the winner is......

Saint Wal Mary's Catholic High School!

*the audience cheers as Ms.Berry and Principal Manlo sit in their seats silently watching the winning team celebrate*

Ms.Berry: its all over now...

Principal Manlo: this was our only hope left and now we have no more money left. The school board is going to have to get rid of McKinley this time. They have been talking about it for the past five years. I have no idea how I'm going to tell the students that McKinley High School is shutting down for good...
3889 days 10 hours ago
smarty0114
*watches sullenly*
3889 days 10 hours ago
KOKidd
*stands in the back watching*
^well shit^
3889 days 10 hours ago
DrPepsi
^walks in^

HEY GUYS IM BACK
3889 days 10 hours ago
Kenu67
Ms.Berry: I thought I could count on you guys, I guess I was wrong
3889 days 10 hours ago
EllieC13
We tried Ms B. It just didn't work.
3889 days 10 hours ago
smarty0114
*walks out dejected*
3889 days 10 hours ago
00northrup
*sighs*
im sorry ms berry. we failed you
3889 days 10 hours ago
Kenu67
Ms.Berry: no one even showed up on stage, how is that trying
3889 days 10 hours ago
DrPepsi
^ sees that they lost^

hey guys sorry that you lost its ok theres always next year
3889 days 10 hours ago
EllieC13
WE tried. THEY didn't.
3889 days 10 hours ago
KOKidd
*turns around and walks out*
3889 days 10 hours ago
EllieC13
*follows him*
Matt wait. You know it wasn't our fault don't you?
3889 days 10 hours ago
Kenu67
Ms.Berry: it doesn't matter anymore...

Principal Manlo: McKinley has not been doing so well and the school board has threatened for years to shut down the school. I did everything I could but slowly I had to cut out all the art programs except for glee. I had hope that the glee club would win and we would have enough money for books and supplies for the kids and even being back some programs and maybe possibly save the school.....but now there is nothing more anyone can do
3889 days 10 hours ago
KOKidd
Yeah I know, I just couldn't be in there
3889 days 10 hours ago
EllieC13
I suppose I don't care much anymore. But I just wish they'd actually performed. Half of them I couldn't even find.

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!