This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother UK Confessionals

Topic » Big Brother UK Confessionals

1210 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
1210 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
Rose:

Confessional: Why did I even join this game? Idk what I'm doing and this was for sure a bad idea

Oh fuck, looking at this cast drama is about to ensue

Rose, 5:21 AM
Cause ngl Jimmy is kinda obsessed with me

I voted him out IN YOUR ALL-STARS

And now he's obsessed
1209 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
James:

I am overwhelmed! Truly. I don't know many people here and some of them (I know they're trolling, but still) are annoying. Like just judging from the group chat, Sandy and Tris seem like way too much for me to deal with, and Jimmy (as per Paul's chat with me) is a complete lunatic. So I want them gone next round. Can we just evict half the cast? I'd like that :)

It makes me sad to see Paul AND Nevra Lee on the block because those 2 are my favs <3 but Raul told me he has a group going to take out Nathan, so I'll hope for the best.

Funny enough, I'm vibing hard with the 3 people in power and 2 of the noms (aka their enemies). And of course, queen Honey. If anyone comes for her they better watch df out!
1209 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Paul:

Well... this game I was hoping to start on the team of like Nevra Lee, Matt, Raul, James or Rose but I was stuck on Adam's tribe and me and Adam have a lot of negative history so I'm not shocked I'm nominated even though it was Patrick who actually nominated me.

My biggest complaint is Jimmy. Jimmy and I played in a GG recently and he got first boot #deserved but when he left he called me a "pedo" and ignored all my messages. And then today I made a blog revolving him and then he proceeded to message someone on my friendslist to warn them that I'm a Pedo wtf??
1208 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
— Nathan evicted —
1207 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
Paul:

Bye I hate these people and their obsession with me. I clearly live rent free inside Jimmy and Adam's small brains my GOD are they obsessed. I really hope they're in the minority just so they'll be upset. LMAO. I am trying my very very hardest go get people to not nominate me but it's gonna be hard.
1207 days 20 hours ago
purplebb4
PoohSnap:

I caused a bitch to meltdown and spiral out of control bc I threw out his name and everyone latched onto it. I only talked the 3 ppl this round and it became the majority set. My power 👑

Then it looks like the set took off, so I may have added a few more to the group/created a whole alliance/am leading the resistance to overthrow the basic bitches who want to keep going after Paul and Nevra Lee.

I deadass am so happy. Sandy is rude, and the fact that he's maybe quitting now makes me laugh. The fact that their go-to was to target the 2 people who survived last round's poll was so boring and predictable. I can't wait to add spice into the season and show people that when you think you're running shit, you're really being ran into the ground.

Me, Raul, Paul, & Turkey after completing blowing up Sandy's game:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor/images/4/43/Black_Widow_Brigade.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/700?cb=20200904170032

And the best part is that he doesn't even know it was me who threw out his name!
1207 days 14 hours ago
purplebb4
Paul:

See what happens when you're an annoying rat? you get nominated and die. I hope they hate the time they have left because I quite frankly do not like Jimmy or Adam.
1206 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
PoohSnap:

These noms were me, this week was me, it was all ME ME ME.

Don't worry, I'll try to stay humble about it :)

Mark this in the history books, please:

"14th - Sandy (iSandeh) (45.0% to Save vs Jimmy) [Day 5]"
1205 days 21 hours ago
purplebb4
Rose:

Confessinal: I'm a flop in this game omg, I can't even spell. I'm gonna like be dragged to the end then get like 2nd because someone ends up being exposed as a Karen, and now I'm just filling this confessional with random stuff because honestly I have nothing to say and I only joined so I could take Will for a bribery test. Also, I applied as LadyBug Lady, why am I not Ladybug lady?
1205 days 13 hours ago
purplebb4
Paul:

These people keep on TRYING me and Nevra Lee like what the fuck are they trying to do anyways, wish it was Jimmy but sadly we all cant win so Adam/Patrick who's both confirmed nominated me before so I don't feel bad. I would prefer Adam to leave but I know he wont!
1198 days 19 hours ago
purplebb4
PoohSnap:

There's a lot to unpack for my game, I will send another tidbit, but for now, I will just say this.

Look at the boot list. Then look at the names that have been coming out of my mouth. It seems very very similar, just saying ;)

...K that's me being cocky but really, I know I didn't have everything to do with some of these noms. I played pretty passively for a few rounds, because I genuinely like my group w/ Raul/Nevra Lee/Paul/Noelle/Rose. There's literally no better group, except maybe throw Honey in there too.

Which is why, this round, I made moves. I made sure that I had people NOT spamming for Honey, but spamming for someone outside of our alliance, and the target I picked was Matt, because he's popular in and out of the house, but we aren't close.

Weird enough, it looks like no one spammed for Honey. Adam/Jimmy got noms, and so did Noelle (the biggest shock ever like wtf). I feel like Raul is partially to blame for leading our group to nom Honey, only for no one to do that. I'm also like 75% to blame, because I pulled aside Paul/Rose/Nevra and we spammed for Matt.

Bottom line, I have a target and an ally (WTF at Noelle tho! Like what did she do? I feel like that's the last person who I'd expect to get nommed, my jaw was on the floor) on the block. I'm very nervous for Noelle, because we clearly have some snakes in the grass... or at least in the backyard grass of the BB house.
1194 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
Rose:

I wouldn't be shocked if I go up this week. Jimmy seems to be gunning for me. I hope we have a solid 4, but it's only 4, meaning if the other four vote together, we end up in a 4-4-4-4 scenario, and four of us go up. At least if that happens, my odds of going are lowered, but still, don't want to go up. My best bet is if someone just noms randomly
1194 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
Paul:

This eviction is CRUCIAL. I want Jimmy evicted so badly so he can shut the fuck up and stop being so damn cocky. Plus Im friends with James and enjoy his company! So yea I am spamming for James to stay what about it?
1194 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
Rose:

I'm dead at this. It's all my allies and Honey left in the house. Way to majorly screw us over Will, this is a hate crime :/ So now I need to nom my own allies. When the others come back, it'll be 3-3 for the final vote and idk if I'll be here. There's a 50% chance of me being nominated this round, and an almost 100% chance of being nommed next round. Yay

open group

Will's Survivor - Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!