This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #6- "To: Me"

Topic » Tribal Immunity #6- "To:..

3479 days 9 hours ago
yinzer149
"To: Me"

This challenge will require this link: http://www.tengaged.com/mail/?action=write

I will post the username of anyone on Tengaged. Your job, is to type in that username into the To: box UNTIL all that's left for options is the person's username. You will then proceed to answer how long you had to go until that was the only option left.

Ex: SuitMan13 is the username.
[S]= Sabamele, Saber, Sackeshi, sadex01, Saftronbtr999, sagarvadn, Sahara7, sahmosean, Sajanas300 (wow i was voted out im host), sakwilla
[Su]= subfriend, SuckkMee, SuDoYu, SugarLove, Suhani, SuitMan13, Sukul9, Sultano, Sumeja, Summer1539
[Sui]= SuitMan13 [Only Answer Left]

So, for the answer you'd type out "Sui" into this forum, because that is what you had to type before my user was the only one to come up. If you're the first one to post it, you get a point for your tribe.

The first tribe to FIVE points will win Immunity and be safe from Tribal Council.

CREDIT TO SUITMAN13. COPIED AND PASTED FROM HIS GROUP.

Check in at 6:50 PM EST, Challenge at 7!
3479 days 8 hours ago
Monkey135
U need to have more than one "S"?
ur u just can say only Saber
3479 days 8 hours ago
Sackeshi
FANS WILL WIN
3479 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
So, if I type "Sui" here I get the point? That means I haven't to type all of that names, I have just to see when there is no more suggestion for a name, right?
3479 days 8 hours ago
yinzer149
Yes
3479 days 7 hours ago
Broniak
Here a bit early
3479 days 6 hours ago
yinzer149
Check IN Open
3479 days 6 hours ago
Sackeshi
here
3479 days 6 hours ago
Broniak
Here
3479 days 6 hours ago
Monkey135
here
3479 days 6 hours ago
bwburke94
can't play, internet's too slow to have a reasonable chance
3479 days 6 hours ago
DallasAndrew
here
3479 days 6 hours ago
yinzer149
The person who scores the most points for the losing tribe will be the Saboteur.
3479 days 6 hours ago
Sackeshi
the fans will win
3479 days 6 hours ago
Russell11
Here
3479 days 6 hours ago
Broniak
Yay I'm not only fav now

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!