This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5- Favorites

Topic » Tribal Council #5- Favorites

3481 days 14 hours ago
yinzer149
PYN for questions.
Votes due 7 PM EST.
Logan is the Saboteur.
Good Luck
3481 days 13 hours ago
Russell11
Question plzz
3481 days 13 hours ago
DryIceBros
QUESTION!!!
3481 days 13 hours ago
log2016
Question por favor
3481 days 13 hours ago
Broniak
Question
3481 days 12 hours ago
yinzer149
To all 4 of you- This is the first tribal council as favorites only, how does that affect strategy compared to the one day tribes
3481 days 11 hours ago
Russell11
In this tribal council, since we're all favorites, there are no tribal separations, so I think the vote will be based on what's best for the tribe so we don't come back here
3481 days 6 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
This is the first tribal council as favorites only, how does that affect strategy compared to the one day tribes?

I think the alliances and strategies people have planned while we haven't had to attend Tribal will come into play
3481 days 1 hour ago
Broniak
To all 4 of you- This is the first tribal council as favorites only, how does that affect strategy compared to the one day tribes

We know more now how to pull off a blindside, a good alliance, and we all know each other's games from past seasons.
3481 days 1 hour ago
log2016

Now we are with the players we actually care about and want to keep around so it sucks sending someone home but we just have to decide who the weakest link is and cut them...
3480 days 18 hours ago
bwburke94
I was immune last round, but I know how the twist works from experience. Having hosted a season with one-day tribes in the past, it doesn't affect strategy all that much. You still have your alliances, and you still boot the weak players fairly early.
3480 days 18 hours ago
DryIceBros
To all 4 of you- This is the first tribal council as favorites only, how does that affect strategy compared to the one day tribes: I dunno. I honestly have no idea who I'm voting and I apologize to the player I do vote. :(
3480 days 17 hours ago
bwburke94
Apology accepted.
3480 days 14 hours ago
yinzer149
Guys I'm sick today so pleSe forgive me that I am reading the votes tomorow
3480 days 11 hours ago
Broniak
Understandable
3480 days 2 hours ago
yinzer149
Once again sorry I have school until 4 today I will read the votes then

LIVE CHALLENGE TONIGHT

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!