This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2- Fans

Topic » Tribal Council #2- Fans

3486 days 5 hours ago
yinzer149
Welcome back to tribal council fans!
Brian is the Saboteur! Brian you must let me know who you plan on the playing the hidden immunity idol on tonight!
PYN for questions!
Votes due at 5 PM EST tomorrow. In the event of a tie, you will have until 6 to send in a re-vote. If you don't send in a re-vote, your vote will remain the same.
Good luck!
3486 days 5 hours ago
Connor_
Question please
3486 days 5 hours ago
yinzer149
Connor- You were active at the challenge today, do you think that means you should not be voted out tonight?
3486 days 5 hours ago
Sackeshi
q pls
3486 days 5 hours ago
KOKidd
Question
3486 days 5 hours ago
yinzer149
Andalib- You were quite vocal during the last tribal council. Does that make you a target this round?

Brian- How does being the Saboteur affect your vote tonight?
3486 days 5 hours ago
KOKidd
Brian- How does being the Saboteur affect your vote tonight?
Makes me think more on the votes i guess
3486 days 5 hours ago
Sackeshi
Andalib- You were quite vocal during the last tribal council. Does that make you a target this round? no natalie threatend me even though im being honest
3486 days 5 hours ago
DallasAndrew
connor wasn't only active, he was our best player there.
3486 days 4 hours ago
Connor_
Connor- You were active at the challenge today, do you think that means you should not be voted out tonight?

I think that being active is probably the best reason I should stay. I showed up for the challenge and scores two of our teams points. Right now it's about keeping the tribe strong, so, why get rid of me?
3485 days 16 hours ago
Monkey135
here ;/ q pls
3485 days 16 hours ago
Monkey135
sorry guys for last challange ;/ but from Monday I will be good in comps I promise
I can't rly be on spam challanges cuz my paren't computer is very sloooow !
I hope u gys underestand and I was rly pissed off cuz I stayed to 1 am (7 pm is 1am here) and I'm rly good at spmming comps with MY computer ;/
3485 days 8 hours ago
yinzer149
Brian you are the Saboteur! You have given your hidden immunity idol to

Andy!

Andy, any votes for you will not count
3485 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
thanks Brian!
3485 days 8 hours ago
Sackeshi
gj andy
3485 days 8 hours ago
yinzer149
Once the votes are read the decision is final the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I will read the votes!

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!