This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1- Fans

Topic » Tribal Council #1- Fans

3532 days 10 hours ago
yinzer149
Votes due tomorrow at 4 PM EST
PYN for questions
Andy you are the Saboteur. Remember, you can not play the hidden immunity idol on yourself, you must play it on SOMEBODY ELSE.
In the event of tie you will have until 7 PM EST tomorrow to send in your re-vote. If you don't vote, your vote will remain the same on the re-vote.
Good Luck!
3532 days 10 hours ago
Sackeshi
sackeshi wants a q
3532 days 10 hours ago
yinzer149
Andalib- How does the impact the Saboteur can have impact your vote tonight?
3532 days 10 hours ago
Sackeshi
Andalib- How does the impact the Saboteur can have impact your vote tonight? It wont have much i have changed so if they want to oust me there loss
3532 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
I'm voting Sackeshi because he thinks he's in control like ALWAYS. !
3532 days 3 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Hey, yinzer, we will know the person who's receiving the idol before, or after the votes are read?
3532 days 1 hour ago
Sackeshi
natalie have i talked to you i have desided to play a loyal game this time you can ask people if i asked a few people in a group chat for an allaince and i have not talked to anyone else i dont think i am in control but be my guest if you want to vote me out because of my past its your choice but don't assume
3531 days 23 hours ago
Monkey135
here ! ;/ sorry guys but I couldn't be there cuz 7:30 pm here it's 1:30 am ;/ and I had school today
3531 days 21 hours ago
Sackeshi
Its ok the challenge was the hardest ever im voting for ohnatalie because she is voting for me
3531 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
Sackeshi, suck my ass. You are the definition of a CON-ARTIST!!! I CAN ACTUALLY BENEFIT THE TRIBE AND YOU WILL DO NOTHING!!!

You're a piece of shit and we both know that what you just said is a fucking LIE!!
3531 days 21 hours ago
Sackeshi
ASK ANYONE I HAVE ONLY TALKED TO 4 PEOPLE SOME OTHERS MIGHT HAVE COME TO ME BUT I ONLY ASKED 4 PEOPLE FOR AN ALLIANCE ITS NOT A LIE I AM GOING TO PLAY HONISTLY THIS TIME AND MAYBE WIN YOU COME AFTER ME ILL COME AFTER YOU YOUR THE VILLAIN AND LIER HERE
3531 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
5/10 Votes
3531 days 18 hours ago
OhNatalie
I am NOT the villain and you're going home!! BITCH!!
3531 days 18 hours ago
OhNatalie
Everyone make your way to Sackeshi's bio where it says...

"Hello, my name is Sackeshi
I am EVIL SACKESHI"
3531 days 17 hours ago
Sackeshi
Yes i am evil most of the time and yes you are a villian you are targeting my because you are just assuming that i am playing the same way im not and im not in control but so are you trying to say you are because if you are then maybe you should be out.
3531 days 16 hours ago
yinzer149
8/10 votes

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!