This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

YINZERS SURVIVOR CONGO REUNION!

Topic » YINZERS SURVIVOR CONGO..

3554 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
WHY AM I NOT ON THERE =(
3554 days 12 hours ago
me2013
LOL - is he going on holiday ?
3554 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
As well as Leo, JD(he has a pass, and will come no matter what), Red, and Andy.... I gotta stop the all star list(whoops)
3554 days 12 hours ago
DryIceBros
I think we should return for the spongebob spam.
3554 days 12 hours ago
RedChaos
He set the record for me yelling "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" at my computer screen. He was all about getting him and Me2 to the end when he was never going to make it or beat her at the top 2. Tbh, JD even though you got 2nd, your game in Pearl Island was 10x better than the Congo.

I am offended. but to be honest I didn't think I would really win anyway lol I didn't do anything in this series as like big moves or anything and didn't take it as seriously as I could. and yeah I see why you would see that taking Me was a mistake. it was. but she would explode if I cut her off and I didn't.
3554 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
Season 3 is Logans decision
3554 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
You both played very well though
3554 days 12 hours ago
me2013
pmsl...

where is this VL pass then seeing as I am not allowed to play in next season?

At least let me watch

Oh and Riley - That "water under the bridge" thing includes you to
3554 days 12 hours ago
yinzer149
Sorry JD. But I thought you were making awful moves. But they were actually right.
3554 days 12 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
What do you mean by "water under the bridge"?
3554 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
WTF is going on
3554 days 12 hours ago
DryIceBros
Where?
3554 days 12 hours ago
RedChaos
Well I really didn't need to hear that especially what I've been through today but yah I hardly tried and I wished I did better. publicly announcing my suckage is kind of horrible but I do agree I bombed this season.
#mostchaoticpersonever
3554 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
Greg more spongebob quotes, me and you were on the same page
3554 days 12 hours ago
me2013
It means that - I never hold a grudge.... although many people are lined up at my door for revenge....

I play for fun, for the challenge, to push myself, to challenge myself to be better.....

and to beat the boys!

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!