This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Yinzers Survivor Congo Finale and Reunion Show

Topic » Yinzers Survivor Congo Finale..

3548 days 16 hours ago
yinzer149
37 days, 12 vote off, 4 players are left. On September 30, 2014 at 8 PM EST we will conduct the final2 of Yinzers Survivor 2 (or more) tribal councils, 2 vote offs, and one winner. You will be able to learn about THE BIGGEST SURPRISE IN YINZERS SURVIVOR HISTORY and the title of sole survivor will be crowned.

Who will it be?

Will it be Red? He has been here before, missed part of the final and was voted out at final 3?

Will it be Me2? She has played the game hard, especially since challenges are when she should be at work. Will she be able to continue to work hard.

Will it be JD? The final person voted out of Survivor: Pearl Islands, he was a force to eb reckoned with and he brought that same fight in him to the Congo. Will he win?

Will it be William? Just saved by his idol and the last Kindamba remaining, will he be able to grab the title.

You 4 will now begin the rites of passage. Please post here a short message about each of your fellow castaways.

See you then!
3547 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
Rites of passage

16TH. Ramone.

I've seen you play in other group games and man you were something. I am sorry that you didn't get very far in the Congo but what a great person with potential. Gone too soon.
3547 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
15: Diarzibari101 (Micheal)- A great player with also a huge amount of potential. never really got to talk to you much but you are very nice from what I heard
3547 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
14th.Zkboizzzz (Zarak)- Didn't really know you but I love your name. I hope the best for you in future games.
3547 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
13th.LiaraAttack (Nikki)- another great name and person that I didn't really come in contact with that often. Good luck
3547 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
12th.Jacobercobe (Mason)- I think you had a lot of potential like most of the contestants pre-merge. I wish you the best of luck in other games
3547 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
11th.CHAEL (Chael)- Chael Sonnen never quits. I was very shocked when I heard the news. If you would have made the merge you definitely would be in the finale
3547 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
10: Thatonepeople (Thatone)- another person who fell short all because of a rock. I didn't really get to know you this season but you did play in my group game lol
3547 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
9: Amf7410 (Andy)- Huge social and physical threat that had to sadly be taken out. You would have made it very far if you would have lasted.
3547 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
8th: Log2016 (Logan)- Logan ugh I am so sorry. You had the best bet at getting to the end I mean you were a fan favorite in my eyes. the power started to shift and unfortunately you had to go.
3547 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
7th.jc2fresh (JC)- JC another favorite. in my eyes you didn't make any enemies and had a spot sitting perfectly in the final 3. great player
3547 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
6th. dryicebros (Gregory)- Another social and physical threat here in the congo. You became a great player but everyone knew you could beat them so you ultimately were voted out.
3547 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
5th. jayhawk123 (Zach)- Shocked that you went, you were supposed to be in this final 4 but were sadly taken out due to a HII. a very laid back personality but a strategizing genius.
3547 days 15 hours ago
RedChaos
Here obviously
3547 days 15 hours ago
RedWing91
16. Ramone - Dumb roc did you in
15. Micheal - You were the easy vote sorry
14. Zarak - another dumb Rock
13. Lisa- You were an outsider
12. Mason - Never knew you
11. Chael - Quitter
10. Thatone - Stupid Rocks
9- Andy- Another victim
8. Logan- OH so much to say
7. JC - Never spoke to me
6. Greg - Sad to see you go
5. Zach - Idol victim
3547 days 15 hours ago
RedWing91
Here

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!