This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

{S3}- Tribal Council #4- Kindamba

Topic » {S3}- Tribal Council #4-..

3532 days 20 hours ago
yinzer149
Come on in guys!

Please PYN for questions. Expect follow up questions.

Votes due at 7:30 tomorrow, we will have a SEMI LIVE challenge tomorrow night.

Good Luck
3532 days 20 hours ago
RedChaos
J.D.
3532 days 20 hours ago
yinzer149
JD- Being a returnee, do you feel you may be targeted tonight?
3532 days 20 hours ago
thatonepeople
thatone
3532 days 20 hours ago
yinzer149
Thatone- You showed a little frustrations over William not doing well in the challenge. Does that factor into your vote?
3532 days 20 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory
3532 days 20 hours ago
WilliamGonzales
William
3532 days 20 hours ago
RedChaos
JD- Being a returnee, do you feel you may be targeted tonight?

Of course. It goes through my mind all the time. I think people should understand though that although I am a returning player, I am on this tribe and I work my butt of for it tonight. I proved I would be helpful and I showed I can make a contribution. What does a returning mean you know?- I played once- but I am still on the same level as the rest of these folks. I wouldn't know why I would be targeted because knowing in this game and it has been proved, especially through last nights challenge- you have to be active in order to keep your tribe afloat, I am active.
3532 days 20 hours ago
yinzer149
Gregory- You did not participate in the challenge. Do you feel that could factor into peoples votes?

William_ You did bad in the challenge. Fear its you tonight?
3532 days 20 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory- You did not participate in the challenge. Do you feel that could factor into peoples votes?: I hope not because I was busy when this challenge started.
3532 days 20 hours ago
thatonepeople
Thatone- You showed a little frustrations over William not doing well in the challenge. Does that factor into your vote?

I was frustrated because me and JD both wanted to do the trivia section but William insisted on doing it. This does not change my vote however since he was at least at the challenge
3532 days 20 hours ago
WilliamGonzales
William_ You did bad in the challenge. Fear its you tonight?

I did do terribly in the challenge and yes I do have fear
3532 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
3/6 votes received
3532 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
REd
3531 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
First Vote
Gregpry
3531 days 19 hours ago
yinzer149
Second Vote
Nikki

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!