This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Yinzers Survivor Cast Reveal!!

Topic » Yinzers Survivor Cast Reveal!!

3536 days ago
yinzer149
Yinzer: So everybody who has applied has automatically made the cast! So that means we have 12 players as of now...........

*helicopter flies in, hovering over everybody*

Yinzer: Why, what is this we have here?

*helicopter door opens*

Yinzer: Oh yeah I forgot about this. One at a time boys!

*Red/redwing91 hops out of the helicopter*

Yinzer: As Im sure all of you know, Red received 3rd place all the way back in season ONE. He is returning after being so close to that Final Tribal Council.

JD: God dammit Yinzers can I come out of this helicopter already?

Yinzer: Sorry JD! Come on out!

*JD/redchaos hops out of the helicopter*

Yinzer: From season 2, Survivor: Pearl Islands JD did not have a vote cast against him the ENTIRE SEASON, until the final 3, where, like Red, he was voted out by the eventual winner, Eric. He was oh so close to the final, and he is back to take home the million.

Now on to the twists!

As I mentioned earlier Exile Island is in play this season. I told you about how people are sent their and what not, so we shouldn't have any problems there. But, that is definitely not the only twist.

In front of me are 3 scrolls. The first people who claim a scroll by posting *claims scroll #____* will get it. Only one scroll per person, only one person can have each scroll.

Once somebody claims the scroll I will mail you what it does and how/when you need to use its powers.

I hope that the premiere will be September 14 at 8 PM EST with a live challenge.

The next two people who apply will auto make it, so please guys mail somebody you know about the game and get them to sign up!

Please PYN that you understand this and choose a scroll if you are fast enough!
3536 days ago
me2013
claims scroll #2
3536 days ago
DryIceBros
Gregory. *claims scroll #WhatDoIType?
3536 days ago
DryIceBros
Or *claims scroll #1
3536 days ago
DryIceBros
:P
3536 days ago
me2013
loool
3536 days ago
RedChaos
claims scroll #3
3536 days ago
CHAEL
*claims scroll #3*
3536 days ago
yinzer149
sorry chael,it was already taken.
3536 days ago
RedChaos
The funny thing is i would actually say that if i was in the helicopter lol
3536 days ago
log2016
got it
3535 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
*claims scroll #13*
3535 days 23 hours ago
jc2fresh
Jc
3535 days 21 hours ago
thatonepeople
thatone
3535 days 16 hours ago
diarzibari101
i understand
3534 days 23 hours ago
amf7410
Andy

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!