This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3569 days 16 hours ago
yinzer149
That is the name of an alliance I wouldn't pair with this season (the active 3)
3569 days 16 hours ago
Elias5891
Fair enough.
3569 days 15 hours ago
ejuzkiw
David, you should vote for me because over Eliott because I was purely the main strategist in this game.  I controlled everything to protect myself and to protect my alliance to the end and it worked.  All in all, Eliott helped me out, but I believe that I am the reason he is here; I could've made it without him I don't think he could've made it without me
3569 days 15 hours ago
ejuzkiw
As for who deserves to be here, I would say the same as eliott with the acception that I think JD was just as deserving as either of us so a three way tie for the most deserving...least deserving I would say is yogi simply because he was the most inactive player in the game post merge
3569 days 14 hours ago
yinzer149
Also, just adding this little fun fact here:

5 different jurors have cast a vote so far.

2 of them voted for JD.
3569 days 14 hours ago
Elias5891
That doesnt surprise me at all, leo.  Jd played an exceelent game.  I think maxwell and riley also did really well, but one thing or another (mostly eric) git them ou much earlier than expected.
3569 days 14 hours ago
RedChaos
Do you know how good that makes me feel lol I love you people that voted for me. I wish I was there too! <3
3569 days 14 hours ago
Elias5891
In all honesty, I'm surprised that you aren't here, JD...I really thought Eric was going to take you.  I think I was probably the easier one to beat, though.
3569 days 13 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
I don't think so.

Eli, you were the most heroic payer in this game. I don't care whether it was all on the surface, or you are truly a nice person, you deserve to win.

Sorry, Eric, but I change my vote.
3569 days 13 hours ago
Elias5891
The fact that you said that is a little ironic, Riley.  I actually left the frat I was in, "Heroes", partly because I didn't feel comfortable with that sort of title after how I played in this game.  I had a deal with Yogi, but I betrayed it after he stopped showing up.  I forced Eric into a very hard position, knowing he would probably take me....I don't think I would have played it much different, but it wasn't a heroic game.
3569 days 13 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
DONT RUIN THIS FOR YOURSELF ELI I SAID I VOTED FOR YOU DONT MESS IT UP
3569 days 13 hours ago
Elias5891
*shuts up*

Well argued, Riley.  Well argued.

*smiles*
3569 days 13 hours ago
RedChaos
Things are getting real in pearl islands :)
3569 days 13 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
okay
#Riley for Player of the Season
3569 days 13 hours ago
ejuzkiw
wait wait wait riley...eli didn't even say anything remotely important...all he said was that you would be deserving to be here so now you are voting for him? do you honestly think he played a better game or are you just voting for him because he massaged your ego a little bit

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!