This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ghalihai Tribal #5

Topic » Ghalihai Tribal #5

3726 days 10 hours ago
yinzer149
Asher has immunity and can not be voted out, everyone else is fair game. If you want to play an idol, you only have one more tribal council before they expire!

Question to all- If you were to pick one person who a jury would most likely vote for, who would it be and why?

SEND CONFESSIONAL! VOTES DUE AT 7:30 tomorrow!

Non-live challenge to be posted on Friday!! Looked at my schedule and changed it, from what I said in the mail!
3726 days 10 hours ago
ninjohn
Question to all- If you were to pick one person who a jury would most likely vote for, who would it be and why?

I honestly don't know. I don't know who's been blindsided or backstabbed or who's bitter to who so your guess is as good as mine.
3726 days 9 hours ago
Robbyjak
i have no clue haha i dont live in the minds of the jury members and i dont know who they are thinking
3726 days 9 hours ago
RedWing91
I don't know they can all go either way I think
3725 days 13 hours ago
yinzer149
If anybody has an immunity idol now would be the time to play it!

3725 days 13 hours ago
yinzer149
Red stands

"I don't think I am safe. So here you go"

This IS a hidden immunity idol. Any votes for Red will not count. I'll read the votes!
3725 days 13 hours ago
yinzer149
First Vote
Red (does not count)
3725 days 13 hours ago
yinzer149
Second Vote

Brandon
3725 days 13 hours ago
yinzer149
Third Vote

Nin
3725 days 13 hours ago
yinzer149
Fourth Vote
Nin
3725 days 13 hours ago
yinzer149
Fifth And Final Vote
13th person voted out of Survivor: Africa

Nin

You need to bring me your torch. You will have a chance to re-enter this game at Redemption Island. Good Luck!
3725 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
That was good actually. But that does sting.

open group

Yinzers Survivor Applications Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!