This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cast and Tribe Announcment

Topic » Cast and Tribe Announcment

4015 days 23 hours ago
user5
Welcome to User5's Survivor Solomon Islands. The 16 of you will be split into two tribes and must work together to advance. You will form alliances and friendships over the course of this game. However, in the end only one of you can be the sole survivor. 21 days, 16 people, 1 sole survivor.

The Ulawa tribe will consist of:
Lennon
Staymellow
Sapphirebh
Munkeyboy18
Eccentro
Zj11
SamSam14
Koin

The Temotu tribe will consist of:
Scottluc
Mastropola
Crazzycasey
BigBrother06
Micahelf1114
Jxhn
TheBizareOne
Realchance

The first challenge is tomorrow, Wednesday May 29th, at 9:30 pm eastern. It is in your best interest to be there. Additionally, there is an idol at each tribes camp, the answer is the name of a Survivor contestant. You will receive clues throughout the game and can make a guess every 6 hours. Finally, let me know what is going on in the game. Send me confessionals and tell me what is happening. This makes the game more rewarding and I can write up episodes after the season.

Good luck to all of you this should be fun. Message me if you have any questions.
4015 days 23 hours ago
Sapphirebh
Ill be there
4015 days 23 hours ago
munkeyboy18
can we play for the idol now?
4015 days 23 hours ago
user5
yes, you may guess every 6 hours starting when the game begins
4015 days 23 hours ago
staymellow
I'll be there
4015 days 9 hours ago
Koin
Do you want confessionals with the vote or whenever we can?
4015 days 8 hours ago
user5
Both

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!