This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3391 days 21 hours ago
bryantandf
Thank you Jordan for your response. Just woke up XD
Once again congratulations and good luck to the both of you.
3391 days 21 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
@Rapid: Third time? I didn't need to do anything a third time, you already fell for it once and twice, and then you were out.

Flatl99: Were for the outwitting I'd say look at rapid and bryan, other than that it was very much a collaborative effort with most of the moriori's. Outplay? Considering one of the immunities that Bryan had was given to him in an auction, I officially won immunity more times than anyone else in the game. As for Outlast, I took a quick look, and found out that throughout the game, I received a grand total of one vote, which was of course less than anybody else, and that was the vote that killed the Maori. Also I'm in the final two
3391 days 21 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
@Bryan: I just woke up too, I fell asleep after the hurricane hit.
3391 days 21 hours ago
bryantandf
Oh yeah are you ok serenity? The hurricane must have been terrible for you.
3391 days 21 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
You don't say " hey I only received one vote throughout the whole game." It takes more than that to win Survivor. It also means that because you have the most immunity doesn't mean that you deserve to win. Look at Colby and Ozzy. Remember that?
3391 days 21 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Sorry about the hurricane. I'm glad your ok though.
3391 days 21 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
This is a little late and a little short, but I find that people who talk too much in jury speeches are insecure.

This game was similar to a lot of games in the way that I played it quietly, but also different from them, in the way that I played it angrily. I joined the game knowing I didn't like a number of the people here, so my goal was to make sure that I beat them. Some weren't on my tribe, some were eliminated pre-merge, and one was eliminated post-merge. After they were gone, I settled down a bit and realized I was guaranteed the final four, which is when people came to me to vote out sahmosean. I was mad, because I was looking at the final 5 Moriori as a deal, so after I successfully swung Bryan to vote out Nt888, rapid was next, and then came Brian. I had to lie to these two because they were trying to become the top dog by voting out the "king", but if anyone was going to do that, it was going to be me. Yepal didn't do much and sahmosean lived somewhere farther east, so I was hoping it was an endurance challenge, and when it was, I knew I would win.

I took sahmosean to the final two because of two things. One, because of a promise I made day one of this game to a good friend, and two, because I looked for yepal's game and couldn't find it, and sahmosean seemed more deserving for the final two.

I didn't want to play deceitfully, I didn't want to be the bad guy, and if I was viewed as the bad guy, it was because the bad guy didn't like me very much. I played the game honestly where I could, and strategically where I had to. And honestly, I didn't worry about a single tribal council from day one to now.
3391 days 21 hours ago
bryantandf
Oh by the way serenity, both me and you are tied for number of individual immunity wins XD
3391 days 21 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Hurricane was an exaggeration, it was a tropical storm, don't worry. The reason I bring it up was because I had no power for a WHILE.

Rapid: Fabio. JT. Jenna Morasca. Kim Spradlin. Tom Westman.

You can't use physical adequacy as a reason to NOT give someone the win. It doesn't work. Plus, Colby received more than one vote, he received five, and then there had to be a revote, and he received four more. As for Ozzy, he was one vote off of the win, and only lost because Yul Kwon was one of the most carefully calculating players I've ever seen. Jimbo wasn't Yul Kwon in this game.

As for the one vote, you got me, it does take more than that to win, but I feel like "coming close to defeat a grand total of five times only to be saved because someone felt angry" is another thing that signals "dog, you need improvement". Sandra was voted once in Heroes vs. Villains and won. Russell Hantz was a target throughout all three of his seasons and never did.
3391 days 21 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
@Bryan: Is that including the one Rapid gave you? I didn't count that.
3391 days 21 hours ago
bryantandf
Oh I see. No wonder. XD
Ok I voted already so good luck to the both of you :3
3391 days 21 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
"I had to lie to these two because they were trying to become the top dog by voting out the "king", but if anyone was going to do that, it was going to be me."

If you were going to vote out the king, why is he sitting next to you?
3391 days 21 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
@Rapid: I said if anyone WAS, it was going to be me. And as it turned out, nobody was. I could've voted Jimbo out numerous times in this game, but there was always a better vote off. I could've brought yepal, but if I beat him, should I really feel good about that?

I want to win, yes, but I don't want to have to do it in some bullshit insecure way where I bring the least deserving other player to the end just so I can school them.
3391 days 21 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Ok. Thank you for the answers. Congrats to you 2. And, may the best Morori win.
3391 days 21 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Idk if the other three jurors are coming or what.

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!