This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 12 Oraiti

Topic » Tribal Council 12 Oraiti

3402 days 15 hours ago
user5
Grab your torches and take a seat.

flatl99, nt888: Three tribals, three Maori's gone realistically can either of you guys win?
SerenityFirefly: Does having immunity encourage you to shake things up tonight?
bryantandf: Does your strong social game play make you a target?
sahmosean, rapidsmartypants: Is Moriori committed to going to the final 5 absolutely?
yepal: How does your game play stack up against your competitors.

Votes are due tomorrow by 8 PM EST.
3402 days 15 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Morori did make a commitment to go to the F5. I mean, it would be stupid if any of us broke the promise.
3402 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
sahmosean, rapidsmartypants: Is Moriori committed to going to the final 5 absolutely?

At this point, there's no reason to go back
3402 days 15 hours ago
flatl99
Three tribals, three Maori's gone realistically can either of you guys win?

I want to say that we can, but we have no power within ourselves unless we win immunity, i had no luck on my side at the challenge, so i felt a little bummed, but its up to them to decide if they want to have 5 strong players who can win the game, or take one of us, who doesnt have as many jury votes if at all a vote
3402 days 14 hours ago
yepal
yepal: How does your game play stack up against your competitors.
Lol it doesnt Im the worst player here
3402 days 14 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Actually Flat, if you or nt made it to Final tribal, the jury would notice that the people who were on the outside of the tribe actually made it to the finals. It would be an accomplishment if either of you made it to the finals.
3402 days 14 hours ago
Nt888
Can we win? Yes
Can we get to the end no

This night is once again going to be typical I hope that Im not perceived as a threat in this game
3402 days 13 hours ago
bryantandf
I do believe being a social player can be a big target but I do believe there is also the strategic and the physical part also can be a threat in this game.
3402 days 12 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
SerenityFirefly: Does having immunity encourage you to shake things up tonight?

Not at this point, no. Too far along in what we're doing to get any big ideas.
3401 days 17 hours ago
user5
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the challenge area immediately I will now read the votes.
3401 days 17 hours ago
user5
rapid
3401 days 17 hours ago
user5
rapid
3401 days 17 hours ago
user5
flatl99
3401 days 17 hours ago
user5
flatl99
3401 days 17 hours ago
user5
flatl99
3401 days 17 hours ago
user5
Twelfth person voted out of Survivor: New Zealand and the third member of the jury

flatl99

The tribe has spoken.

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!