This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity 3

Topic » Individual Immunity 3

3406 days 17 hours ago
user5
Thursday, January 8th, 9 PM EST.
3405 days 19 hours ago
user5
This challenge is like hot potato. Each round players will take turns passing the coconut. You may not give the coconut to someone who has already had the coconut. The last person not to receive the coconut each round is out of the challenge. This will continue until there are two people left. When only two people are left those two will MAIL ME PRIVATELY telling me if they want to steal or share immunity. If both players choose share both will have immunity at tribal council. If one chooses steal and the other choose share. The person who chose steal will have immunity at the next two tribal councils and the person who chose share will lose immunity. If both choose steal neither will have immunity.  Mail the person who you passed the coconut too. Two tribal councils will follow this challenge. Any questions?

Whoever arrives first will start.
3405 days 19 hours ago
BigBrother_78
I'm here
3405 days 19 hours ago
bryantandf
So wait there are two tribal councils today?
3405 days 19 hours ago
BigBrother_78
*passes coconut to flatl99*
3405 days 19 hours ago
bryantandf
Anyone else here?
3405 days 19 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
here
3405 days 19 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Is it just the three of us?
3405 days 19 hours ago
bryantandf
I think so
3405 days 19 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Ah, I reread. I guess we wait
3405 days 18 hours ago
user5
Potentially two tribal councils.

Every player must participate in this challenge.
3405 days 18 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
I will when it comes, user.
3405 days 18 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
I'm here, sorry, was on a flight. I might not be here a while, I'm on mobile with only 20% left
3405 days 17 hours ago
flatl99
*passes cocunut to nt888*
3405 days 4 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Is this challenge still on?
3405 days 3 hours ago
Nt888
*passes coconut to serenity firefly*

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!