This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 8 Maori

Topic » Tribal Council 8 Maori

3409 days 16 hours ago
user5
Grab your torches and take a seat.

flatl99 has immunity and cannot be voted for.

flat99: Does your performance in today's challenge put a target on you because you are a challenge threat?
Philip13: You continue to struggle in challenges, how do you think that will affect your game going into the merge?
BigBrother_78: Were you surprised that you stayed after being banned?
Spinner554: What are you basing your vote on tonight?
Nt888, thatonepeople: Will this tribe stick together going into the merge.

Votes are due tomorrow by 9PM EST. Send confessionals.
3409 days 16 hours ago
thatonepeople
thatonepeople: Will this tribe stick together going into the merge.
I think so and hope so
3409 days 16 hours ago
BigBrother_78
Yes
3409 days 16 hours ago
flatl99
flat99: Does your performance in today's challenge put a target on you because you are a challenge threat?

I dont think so, i was just lucky to not have much lag, the other guys on my tribe were having a few network issues
3409 days 16 hours ago
Philip13
You continue to struggle in challenges, how do you think that will affect your game going into the merge?

I have been present at every event, tribal council and immunity challenge... Sadly my depressingly slow phone (because I do not possess a working computer or laptop) is not substantial enough to actual succeed in anything I really put my mind to... Words cannot explains how much and how hard I tried to win that challenge but my phone would not refresh And my answers never sent on time and as a result I failed miserably...
If I actually make final 3 once the uproar of the merge dies down it will be impossible for me to win for people will never vote for someone whom has showed weak at challenges over the course of this game... But I will fight and tap my fingers upon this device and only pray in humanly hope that it sends... :)
3409 days 15 hours ago
Nt888
Nt888, thatonepeople: Will this tribe stick together going into the merge.

My worry is that this tribe wont but right now I hope that we can stick together as a whole tribe and can rally to stick together
3408 days 17 hours ago
user5
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the challenge area immediately I will now read the votes.
3408 days 17 hours ago
user5
Nt888
3408 days 17 hours ago
user5
spinner
3408 days 17 hours ago
user5
spinner
3408 days 17 hours ago
user5
spinner
3408 days 17 hours ago
user5
Eighth person voted out of Survivor: New Zealand

spinner

The tribe has spoken.

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!