This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 7 Moriori

Topic » Tribal Council 7 Moriori

3409 days 23 hours ago
user5
Grab your torches and take a seat.

Sahmosean has immunity and cannot be voted for.

Sahmosean: Do you need this immunity tonight?
bryantanadf: Does receiving a vote last tribal worry you?
yepal, SerenityFirefly: All of the votes for this tribe have been very unified is there an obvious target tonight?
rapidsmartypants, DanielzSnooz: Is there anyone you do not want to make the merge?

Votes are due tomorrow by 9PM EST. Send confessionals.
3409 days 23 hours ago
bryantandf
I believe no one wants to receive a vote so it does worry me a bit.
3409 days 23 hours ago
sahmosean
Sahmosean: Do you need this immunity tonight? I don't think so but it's always better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it
3409 days 23 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
I think everyone here deserves to make the merge. What makes me worried if there are anyone on this tribe that will probably flop to the other tribe during the merge. That has me worried. I don't know who would flop, but I guess you could call it a "gut feeling"
3409 days 4 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
All of the votes for this tribe have been very unified is there an obvious target tonight?

Not really, I don't think. Every tribal involves a lot of deliberation before anything is a sure thing.
3409 days 3 hours ago
user5
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the challenge area immediately I will now read the votes.
3409 days 3 hours ago
user5
yepal
3409 days 3 hours ago
user5
DanielzSnooz
3409 days 3 hours ago
user5
DanielzSnooz
3409 days 3 hours ago
user5
DanielzSnooz
3409 days 3 hours ago
user5
Seventh person voted out Survivor: New Zealand

DanielzSnooz

The tribe has spoken.

open group

User5's Survivor New Zealand

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!